MIG 4.0 - High-performance cold protection jacket in 4th generation
High wearing comfort, robust longevity and optimal protection characterize this multifunctional jacket. The wind- and water-repellent outer material and the redesigned, adjustable in 2 directions hood makes the jacket independent from weather conditions.
Thanks to new IR-treated outer fabrics and an optimal cut, Carinthia was able to achieve a reduced IR signature. The new IR Camo is the evolution of the unique 4.0 series and also the next evolutionary stage for professional users.
Carinthia ISO Mapping Technology helps the body to build up heat where it is needed. This is achieved by a zoning of the body's regions. Each body region has a different heat radiation behavior. Carinthia ISO Mapping builds exactly on this phenomenon and divides the body into different heat zones.
- Reduced IR signature due to new IR Camo
- Covered hardware components such as cord stoppers
- Lined hood, adjustable in 2 directions
- Smart ventilation openings
- 3 square Velcro areas for IFF patches
- 3 arm pockets
- 2-way front zipper with windbreak and chin band
- 2 large outside pockets, lined with thermal fleece
- Reduced outer seams in the chest area
- Elastic collar prevents cold air or snow from entering
- Increased thermal performance through intelligent Carinthia ISO mapping technology
- 2 inner mesh pockets with zipper
- Adjustable, elastic drawcord at hem
- New collar design separated from hood
- Optimized cut
- Including Carinthia compression bag
- Color: Olive
PLEASE NOTE: Our TACWRK BlackCard or CamoCard discounts do not apply for items by Carinthia!