Carinthia Softshell Jacket Special Forces Black
Item no.: EXCL MG096x
Availability: Pick an option
DescriptionRead more Read less
Hybrid Softshell Jacket For Special Forces
The Softshell Jacket SpezKr. was explicitly tailored to the needs of special military forces and convinces with its windproof GORE Windstopper-Membrane and absolute weatherproofness without losing essential breathability and unlimited freedom of movement.
Multifunctional And Weatherproof
The superior basic construction made of ePTFE membrane GORE 3-layer softshell keeps you reliably dry even in light showers and gruelling drizzle and can be used in a variety of ways in combination with modern base layers. In combination with, for example, the Carinthia G-LOFT Ultra Jacket or G-LOFT Ultra Vest, this hybrid jacket can be worn without problems even at temperatures around +5°C.
As a basic element of the cold protection equipment of military special forces, the tactical softshell jacket has a back part with uncoated PA fabric; quilted with 40g G-LOFT Si insulation fleece and a shoulder area reinforced with Keprotec. The aramid fibre based material is highly abrasion resistant and provides lasting resistance when carrying heavy backpacks and load systems.
Practical Functionality For Dynamic Layers
Preformed sleeves with elastic cuffs prevent annoying slipping up and guarantee optimal freedom of movement. The jacket hem with drawstring and corresponding stoppers can be adjusted in width, while the waterproof front zipper with underlap and chin protection is impressive. The cut, helmet-compatible hood is adjustable in two positions by means of cord stoppers and cord and underlines the tactical character of the uncompromising softshell jacket.
Splash-proof zipper openings under the arms offer high-performance, individually adjustable ventilation. Two large, comfortably insulated side pockets and two zipped upper arm pockets with loop fields allow for impeccable organisation and simplified identification with badges and moral patches.
The Softshell Jacket SpezKr. is a further highlight from Carinthia's exclusive Special Forces series and convinces with water-repellent, windproof and breathable properties, which optimally combine high-performance functionality and maximum wearing comfort.
- Hybrid jacket with long arms and G-LOFT Insulation and breathable back part
- Waterproof front zipper with underride and chin guard
- Ventilation / penetration openings under the arm with splash-proof zipper in the side seam
- Two large, insulated side pockets with water-resistant zipper
- Preformed sleeves
- Sleeves with elastic cuffs
- Outer material made of windproof softshell with ePTFE membrane GORE 3-layer softshell and WINDSTOPPER
- Backside with uncoated PA fabric, stitched with 40 g of G-LOFT Si insulating fleece
- Helmet compatible hood, 2-way adjustable by cord & cord stopper
- Shoulder area with reinforcement by Keprotec (aramid fibers -> Kevlar fabric)
- Two attached upper arm pockets with water resistant zipper and velcro for attaching badges
- Jacket hem adjustable with drawcord and stopper
Our TACWRK BlackCard or CamoCard discounts do not apply for items by Carinthia! For a possible authority discount, please contact us under [email protected].
Pack size: 14 x 25 cm
Type / Function: Functional jacket, multi function
Insulation: G-LOFT® Si, 100% Polyester
Outerfabric: Gore Windstopper®, 100% Polyester, ePTFE Membran, wasserabweisend
Innerfabric: Shelltex Ultra, 100% Polyamide
Marius L 31 May 2021
Fällt normal aus, Verarbeitung sehr gut. No more words needed.
No actionshots available yet.