Carinthia Softshell Jacket Special Forces Olive
Item no.: EXCL MG096x
Availability: Pick an option
DescriptionRead more Read less
Tactical Softshell Jacket For Specialized Forces
Thanks to the high-performance GORE Windstopper-Membrane, this windproof hybrid jacket offers superior protection against adverse weather conditions during dynamic activities without losing breathability and generous freedom of movement.
Superior Materials For All Weather Conditions
Even in light showers and drizzle, the high-quality material with ePTFE membrane GORE 3-layer softshell keeps you reliably dry and can be used in a variety of ways in combination with high-quality base layers. In combination with, for example, the Carinthia G-LOFT Ultra Jacket, the Softshell Jacket Spezialkräfte can be worn even at temperatures around +5°C.
As an elementary part of the cold protection equipment of various special forces, the Softshell Jacket SpezKr. has a
backside with uncoated PA fabric; stitched with 40 g of G-LOFT® Si insulating fleece and a shoulder area reinforced with Keprotec. The aramid fibre based material is highly abrasion resistant and provides lasting resistance when carrying heavy backpacks and load systems.
Functional Features For Critical Conditions
The helmet-compatible hood can be adjusted twice using a cord stopper and cord and underlines the tactical character of the uncompromising softshell jacket. Preformed sleeves with elastic cuffs prevent annoying slipping up and guarantee optimal freedom of movement. The hem with drawstring and corresponding stoppers can be adjusted in width, while the waterproof front zipper impresses with underride and chin guard. Reach-through openings under the arms with splash-proof zippers in the side seam offer high-performance, individually adjustable ventilation if required. Two large, comfortably insulated side pockets and two patch upper arm pockets with waterproof zippers and practical loop fields allow for impeccable organization and simplified identification through badges and moral patches.
The Softshell Jacket SpezKr. is a further highlight from Carinthia's exclusive Special Forces range and convinces with water-repellent, windproof and breathable properties, which optimally combine high-performance functionality and maximum wearing comfort.
- Hybrid jacket with long arms and G-LOFT Insulation and breathable back part
- Outer material made of windproof softshell with ePTFE membrane GORE 3-layer softshell and WINDSTOPPER
- Backside with uncoated PA fabric, stitched with 40 g of G-LOFT Si insulating fleece
- Helmet compatible hood, 2-way adjustable by cord & cord stopper
- Shoulder area with reinforcement by Keprotec (aramid fibers -> Kevlar fabric)
- Waterproof front zipper with underride and chin guard
- Ventilation / penetration openings under the arm with splash-proof zipper in the side seam
- Two large, insulated side pockets with water-resistant zipper
- Preformed sleeves
- Sleeves with elastic cuffs
- Two attached upper arm pockets with water resistant zipper and velcro for attaching badges
- Jacket hem adjustable with drawcord and stopper
Note: The basic color of this jacket is based on RAL 7013 Stone Grey Olive, but is slightly lighter due to the materials used.
Our TACWRK BlackCard or CamoCard discounts do not apply for items by Carinthia! For a possible authority discount, please contact us under [email protected].
Pack size: 14 x 25 cm
Type / Function: Functional jacket, multi function
Insulation: G-LOFT® Si, 100% Polyester
Outerfabric: Gore Windstopper®, 100% Polyester, ePTFE Membran, wasserabweisend
Innerfabric: Shelltex Ultra, 100% Polyamide
Marius L 31 May 2021
Fällt normal aus, Verarbeitung sehr gut. No more words needed.
No actionshots available yet.