TASMANIAN TIGER TT Modular Gunners Pack Coyote Brown
Item no.: 7268.346
deliverable in 2-3 business days (International: +5 days)
- 31 days return policy
- Free shipping from 99 €
- 10% government discount
- German military mail service
DescriptionRead more Read less
The most tactical backpack in 2021 - TT Modular Gunners Pack
One of the smartest new products in the 2021 season is Tasmanian Tiger’s TT Modular Gunners Pack. The tactical backpack is so variable and modular that it is almost more of a conglomerate of individual options than just a single backpack.
The backpack measures 43 x 26 x 5 cm and has a total volume of 14 litres, but this can be reduced or varied. Because the backpack is made of T-Square Rip FD, it is super light, water-repellent and really easy to handle. A real tactical lightweight with a functionally complex composition.
This is an introduction to the basics of the Gunners Pack - but go try it out and find the best combinations for yourself!
Modularity and versatility through a smart combination of accessory pouches
The main compartment of the backpack is a completely flat bag that can be pulled open completely. With a volume of 9 litre, the main compartment is equipped with a prep system for a hydration system. But above all, and here comes the first tactical finesse, the main compartment can be combined with the TT Plate Carrier QR LC as a back section: The M.O.L.L.E. reverse system can be used here for fastening, or for the attachment of individual equipment. However, it can also be attached to plate carriers via an adapter. This main compartment has four pockets attached to it, some of which can be exchanged:
The upper front pouch of the backpack has a volume of 2 litres and can be folded down if a magazine holder is to be attached behind it: The magazine pouch is included and suitable for three M4 magazines or 4 pistol/ MP7 magazines. The upper pouch is equipped with the M.O.L.L.E. system in laser cut design, so that extra equipment can be accommodated here as well.
The two middle pouches each hold 1 litre and can be removed completely as they are simply attached to a M.O.L.L.E. loop surface. Finally, the lower front pouch is the right size for the TT Tac Pouch 12 or the TT 2 SGL Backup Mag Pouch M4, it has a volume of 1 litre itself. A name tag can be attached to the loop surface.
If the backpack is not fully packed and needed, it can be lashed together with a detachable bungee cord compression.
- Hydration system preparation
- Fully expandable main compartment
- One narrow main compartment
- Velcro strip for name tag
- Volume: main compartment 9 l, upper front pocket 2 l, middle front pockets 1 l each, lower front pocket 1 l
- Detachable bungee cord compression
- Weight of rucksack without shoulder straps: 735 g
- Interchangeable magazine inserts for 3 x M4 (PMAG) magazines (50 g), 4 x pistol/ MP7 magazines (40 g)
- M.O.L.L.E. reverse system
- M.O.L.L.E. system in laser cut design
- M.O.L.L.E. loop on the inside for modular extensions
- M.O.L.L.E. system on the upper front pocket
- Detachable centre pockets, M.O.L.L.E. loop underneath
- Can be combined with TT Plate Carrier QR LC as back section
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.