Woolpower Socks 400 Pine Green
Item no.: 84149339
deliverable in 2-3 business days (International: +5 days)
- 31 days return policy
- Free shipping from 99 €
- 10% government discount
- German military mail service
DescriptionThe Woolpower Socks 400 - here in Pine Green colorway - are made from their classic Ullfrotté Original 400 fabric. It’s a warm and comfortable sock that is suitable for wearing directly next to the foot or as a second layer. Woolpower has made socks in Östersund, Jämtland since the beginning of the 1970s. They know how important it is to keep your feet warm and dry, both for work and pleasure. Wear Woolpower closest to your skin to make sure you really get the benefits of merino wool’s qualities. And, pull on several pairs of socks to increase insulation. Wool is nature’s own functional fabric and so far, no man-made fibres have been able to replicate all the unique qualities of wool. The socks keep you warm when it’s cold out and cool when it’s warm. If you get wet the fabric keeps you dry as the wool can absorb up to 30 per cent of its own weight in moisture without even feeling damp. But if you really get wet, the socks keep you warm anyway. It’s because of a chemical process within the wool called absorption heat. Woolpower also has a self-cleaning effect. If you sweat the socks don’t smell bad which means you don’t need to wash them so often. All Woolpower socks are manufactured entirely made in Östersund, from yarn to finished product on our specially designed sock machines.Read more Read less
- Ullfrotté Original 400g is a slightly thicker fabric that can be used as a warming mid layer
- The garments are made in Östersund, Jämtland, all the way from the yarn to the final packaged product
- The fabric doesn’t smell bad if you sweat. Wool is self-cleaning and breaks down the bad-smelling bacteria from the skin. That’s why it doesn’t need to be washed so often
- Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
- Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway
- WP takes their wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free
- Woolpower socks can be washed at 60 degrees
- Woolpower’s socks don’t itch and feel soft and comfortable against your skin
- Wool keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s warm
Material: 64% Merino wool / 35% Polyamide / 1% Spandex
Model: Socks 400
Type / Function: Cold protection
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.