DescriptionThe Woolpower Crewneck 200 - here in the colour Pine Green - is a long-sleeved base layer with classic crew neck that optimally combines natural and synthetic fibres for the highest wearing comfort. Ullfrotté Original 200 g/m², Woolpower's thinnest Ullfrotté version, which is composed of fine merino wool, polyamide and useful air pockets, is particularly hardwearing, odourless and warms even when damp. Thanks to the air between the fibres, the heat exchange within the material is reduced and thus has a highly insulating effect against cold. The low seam production without longitudinal seams prevents additional pressure points and unpleasant scratching, while the extended back section ensures that cold draughts no longer have a chance. The Crewneck 200 is ideally suited for military forces and outdoor enthusiasts and impresses with excellent insulation properties, impressive wearing comfort and maximum robustness.Read more Read less
- Long-sleeved base layer with classic crew neck
- Ideal for police forces, soldiers and adventurous outdoor enthusiasts
- Soft and durable
- Proven Woolpower quality
- Made in Östersund, Sweden
- Can also be worn as a medium layer of clothing
- Warm even when wet
- Made of 60% merino wool, 25% polyester, 13% polyamide and 2% spandex.
- Low seam production without longitudinal seams
- Excellent insulation properties
- Extended back section prevents the shirt from slipping up
- No unpleasant scratching on the skin
- Color: Pine Green
Material: 60% Merino wool 25% Polyester 13% Polyamide 2% Elastane
Model: Crewneck 200
Product reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.