md-textil Plate Carrier MGS 5FT Flecktarn
Shipping and return
- 31 days return policy
- Free shipping from 99 €
- 10% government discount
- German military mail service
DescriptionRead more Read less
Low profiles Plate Carrier for intervention teams
The md-textile plate carrier MGS is made of advanced CORDURA laminate, complies with numerous German armed forces standards and is the first available plate carrier that can be upgraded to a EN361 certified climbing harness.
With a basic weight of only 470g, this high-performance plate carrier is primarily designed for intervention units. The md-textil Chest harness MGS can be integrated directly into the plate carrier without the need for any further adapters, making the plate carrier the first choice for high-risk operations involving roping.
The MGS plate carrier offers size-adjustable shoulder straps and an equally adaptable cummerbund, which also features a functional quick release system. The revolutionary hook-and-loop and push-in closure system does not require any plastic buckles, so it is not bulky and offers a full M.O.L.L.E. system.
The elastic mounting of the cummerbund ensures maximum freedom of movement and the fully applied Lasercut-Design underlines the ultra-flat low profile concept. The functional minimalism "Made in Germany" in harmony with CORDURA laminate made of CORDURA 500 den allows for extremely low water absorption and makes the MGS plate carrier equally interesting for maritime special forces.
- Modern low profile plate carrier
- Made from CORDURA laminate from CORDURA 500 den
- Complies with various Bundeswehr standards
- Cummerbund and shoulder straps adjustable in size
- Quick release cummerbund and shoulder straps due to unique plug-in system
- Functional minimalism with only 470g
- Ideal for intervention forces
- Elastic mounting of the cummerbund
- Optimal freedom of movement
- Chest harness can be integrated from MGS modular belt system
- M.O.L.L.E. system in Lasercut Design
- Suitable for SAPI M (25 x 30cm) or similar ballistics
- Low water absorption optimal for maritime applications
- MADE IN GERMANY
Material: CORDURA® Laminate 500 den
Type / Function: Platecarrier
Model: Plattenträger MGS
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.