md-textil Electronics Pouch Horizontal 5FT Flecktarn
Item no.: A-864-005
deliverable in 2-3 business days, (International: +5 days) (available in our showroom in Berlin)
- 31 days return policy
- Free shipping from 99 €
- 10% government discount
- German military mail service
DescriptionRead more Read less
Multi-purpose pouch for essential electronics
The md-textil Multi-purpose pouch horizontal in tech version is the ideal transport solution for electronic accessories and is made of robust yet lightweight CORDURA 500 den.
The tech pouch has a 10 cm high slide-in compartment made of high-performance stretch cordura, 2 foldable, fixed mounting plates and a loop-replaceable slot mounting.
A total of 3m shockcord is available for fixing electronic gear on the perforated plates, whereby the user can cut and loop it to his own length to meet his individual requirements. For application-specific mounting, there are also 3x 25mm rubber bands for fixing objects on the perforated plates and 2x flexible shockcord as a catch and positioning band when the pouch is open.
A circumferential zipper with 2 pulls allows full access to the contents and a 10 x 5 cm loop area on the front allows easy application of ID patches.
- M.O.L.L.E. mounting with integrated straps on the back PALS+
- 10cm high slide-in compartment made of stretch cordura
- 2x foldable slot mounting plates fixed
- 1x slot assembly, exchangeable by loop
- Made from robust yet lightweight CORDURA 500 den
- 3m shock cord for fixing objects on perforated plates
- 3 pieces 25mm rubber bands for fixing objects on perforated plate
- 2x Shockcord as catch strap / positioning strap when the pouch is open
- Loop surface for receiving the exchangeable slotted perforated plate
- All-round zipper with 2 pulls
- 5 x 10 cm loop field on the front side to accommodate labelling
- MADE IN GERMANY
Dimensions: 18 x 12,5 x 5 cm
Material: CORDURA® 500 den
Type / Function: Organizer
Model: Techniktasche Horizontal
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.