md-textil Electronics Pouch Horizontal Iron Grey
Item no.: A-864-004
deliverable in 2-3 business days (International: +5 days)
- 31 days return policy
- Free shipping from 99 €
- 10% government discount
- German military mail service
DescriptionRead more Read less
Universal tech pouch
The md-textil Multi-purpose pouch tech version enables the well-organised transport of electronic accessories and technical equipment.
The technical bag is made of robust yet lightweight CORDURA 500 den and has a 10 cm high slide-in compartment made of functional stretch cordura, 2 foldable but firmly attached slot panels and a slot assembly which can be changed by hook-and-loop.
A circumferential zipper with 2 pulls allows full access to the contents and a 10 x 5 cm loop area on the front allows easy application of labels and patches.
A total of 3 metres of flexible shock cord is available for fixing objects on the perforated plates. The user can cut the cord to length and loop it in at his own responsibility to meet individual user definitions.
For application-specific mounting, there are also 3x 25mm rubber bands for fixing objects on the perforated plates and 2x shockcord as catch and positioning band when the pouch is open.
- M.O.L.L.E. mounting with integrated straps on the back PALS+
- 10cm high slide-in compartment made of stretch cordura
- 2x foldable slot mounting plates fixed
- 1x slot assembly, exchangeable by loop
- Made from robust yet lightweight CORDURA 500 den
- 3m shock cord for fixing objects on perforated plates
- 3 pieces 25mm rubber bands for fixing objects on perforated plate
- 2x Shockcord as catch strap / positioning strap when the pouch is open
- Loop surface for receiving the exchangeable slotted perforated plate
- All-round zipper with 2 pulls
- 5 x 10 cm loop field on the front side to accommodate labelling
- MADE IN GERMANY
Dimensions: 18 x 12,5 x 5 cm
Material: CORDURA® 500 den
Type / Function: Organizer
Model: Techniktasche Horizontal
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.