DescriptionRead more Read less
Refrigerator to go
The YETI Tundra 35 in the color Tan is the most compact cooler of the Tundra series nonetheless exceeding all
expectations in terms of stability and cooling performance.
Does what it promises
YETI's mission is to make multi-part coolers that hardly get the job done and end up in the garbage after just one season a thing of the past. The housing and lid of the Tundra coolers are manufactured as hollow bodies using rotational molding and additionally filled with polyurethane foam creating lightweight components with an extremely high cold retention capacity. The gap between the lid and the chest is sealed by a gasket typically found in commercial freezers.
The compact cold safe
An aluminum alloy hinge pin connects the lid and the chest. Robust T-Rex buckles apply sufficient pressure on the Coldlock seal and are easily opened even with one hand. Thanks to the two eyelets in the lid the cooler can be secured with padlocks. If the Tundra 35 needs to be carried in pairs due to a heavy load, there are handles embedded in the side of the cooler as well as reinforced textile loops with plastic grips on both sides- On smooth surfaces, the non-slip rubber feet ensure a safe stand. Tie-down points for lashing straps for additional securing of the mobile cooler when transported on pickups or boots are also provided. With the Tundra series YETI breaks new ground in terms of mobile cooling. The Tundra 35 is rugged enough to keep up with your adventurous spirit, yet compact enough to be transported with ease.
- Lightweight 9.1 kg (empty)
- 28.2 l capacity for 21 cans (0.33 l) or 11 kg of cream
- Rotomolded PE body and lid with extra thick wall thickness (Fatwall Design™)
- Body and lid completely foamed with PU foam (Permafrost™ Insulation)
- Doublehaul™ handles on sides allow for pulling from both sides
- Freezer quality Coldlock™ seal
- Side recessed, ergonomic Lipgrip™ carry handles
- Wide-support Neverfail hinges with aluminum bars
- Rugged, easy-to-grip T-Rex™ rubber latches
- Two eyelets for locks
- Tie-down points for lashing straps
- Slip-resistant rubber feet
- Leak proof drain valve
Volume (liters): 28,2
Material: Body: Polyethylen / Insulation: Polyurethane foam / Drain plug: Polypropylene / Other hardware: Mixed rubber
Dimensions: Outside: 54,0 cm x 40,9 cm x 40 cm / Inside: 35,2 cm x 23,8 cm x 27 cm
Model: Tundra 35
Weight: 9,10 kg
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.