DescriptionFor the Crewneck 200 Woolpower uses Ullfrotté Original 200 g/m², Woolpower's thinnest Ullfrotté version, which is composed of fine merino wool, polyamide and useful air inclusions. The Crewneck 200 is a modern base layer that is ideally suited for soldiers, law enforcements and outdoor enthusiasts and has outstanding insulation properties, impressive wearing comfort and maximum robustness. The long-sleeved multifunctional shirt with classic crewneck is particularly hardwearing, odourless and warms even when wet. Thanks to the air between the fibres, the heat exchange within the material is reduced and is therefore highly insulating and absolutely reliable against cold.Read more Read less
- Long sleeve base layer with classic crew neck
- Ideal for police forces, soldiers and adventurous outdoor enthusiasts
- Soft and durable
- Proven Woolpower quality
- Excellent insulation properties
- Extended back section prevents the shirt from slipping up
- No unpleasant scratching on the skin
- Made in Östersund, Sweden
- Can also be worn as a medium layer of clothing
- Warm even when wet
- Made of 60% merino wool, 25% polyester, 13% polyamide and 2% spandex.
- Low seam production without longitudinal seams
- Color: Black
Material: 60% Merino wool 25% Polyester 13% Polyamide 2% Elastane
Model: Crewneck 200
Product reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.