TASMANIAN TIGER TT Tac Pouch 14 Olive
A lot of space for smart packing
For the 2021 season, Tasmanian Tiger has put a lot of focus on the new series of Tac Pouches. The Tac Pouch 14 is the largest model and with its tactical versatility, it has almost outgrown the category of accessory pouches. The pouch can either be connected to combat packs, medic assault packs or chest rigs via the M.O.L.L.E. reverse system, or it can be carried independently: In this case, a shoulder strap or carrying system can simply be connected using an adapter.
Smart planning in the tactical pouch
The Tac Pouch 14 measures 37 x 22.5 x 10 cm and has a volume of 10 litres. This means that there is plenty of space, which can be used sensibly. Thanks to the almost all-round zip, the bag can be opened almost completely. The vertical zip on the front also makes quick access to the contents possible. A hydration system preparation is integrated inside and provided with the necessary outlet. The organisation on the inside can be done with the help of various elastic loops, webbing or a M.O.L.L.E. velcro. A transparent mesh pocket is integrated as well. Because all the individual parts are well visible and safely stowed away, the Tac Pouch 14 is well suited for medical equipment. If the bag is not fully packed, it can be compressed with the attached bungee cord to reduce its size.
- Large main compartment with functional subdivision
- Hydration system preparation
- Side panels made of elastic material
- Flat mesh pockets inside
- Zipped front compartment
- Interior compartment with various different attachment options for medical equipment
- Elastic cord closure
- Access through centre zip
- Adapter for attaching a shoulder strap or carrying system
- M.O.L.L.E. reverse system
- M.O.L.L.E. hook-and-loop inside for modular expansion
- Requires four M.O.L.L.E. loops
- For attachment to combat waistcoats, Medic Assault Packs or Chest Rigs
Dimensions: 37 x 22.5 x 10 cm
Volume: 10 l
Weight: 495 g
Material: CORDURA® 700 den
Product reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.