TASMANIAN TIGER TT Tac Pouch 14 Black
Item no.: 7744.040
deliverable in 2-3 business days (International: +5 days)
DescriptionRead more Read less
Spacious accessory bag with 10 liters volume.
The new Tasmanian Tiger Tac Pouch 14 is a roomy accessory pouch with a whopping 10 liter volume, made from durable CORDURA 700 den and features the TT Molle Reverse System.
Inside are M.O.L.L.E.-compatible loop areas for custom pouch fitment and a convenient mesh pocket for essential small items. Furthermore, the TT Tac Pouch 14 offers a drinking system preparation and associated outlets for hoses. A pocket with vertical zipper on the front offers further storage space. The elastic side panels of the large main compartment with functional subdivision are elastic and have a practical bungee cord compression on the outside.
The TT Tac Pouch 14 is specifically designed to attach to combat vests, Medic Assault Packs and plate carriers, but can also be used stand-alone with shoulder straps or other carrying systems via an adapter system.
- Large main compartment with functional divider
- Hydration system compatible
- Side parts made of elastic material
- Flat mesh pockets inside
- Front compartment with zipper
- Internal variable fixation points to store medical equipment
- Elastic cord closure
- Quick access with centered zipper opening
- Adapter for attaching a shoulder strap or carrying system
- MOLLE reverse system
- MOLLE hook-and-loop on the inside for limitless modularity
- Needs four M.O.L.L.E. loops
- Attaches to battlevests, Medic Assault Packs or Chest Rigs
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.