TASMANIAN TIGER TT Tac Pouch 14 Coyote Brown
Item no.: 7744.346
deliverable in 2-3 business days (International: +5 days)
DescriptionRead more Read less
Large general purpose pouch
The TT Tac Pouch 14 is an accessory pouch that, with its space and many attachment options, is one of the larger and more complex pouches in the new Tac Pouch series.
Proven material and sensible compartments
The bag is made of CORDURA 700 den, which can be crumpled up at the sides. This allows the bag to be compressed flat with the attached bungee cord depending on the amount of contents. The large main compartment is divided into clever compartments and storage options so that it can be used in the best possible way: Attached inside is a M.O.L.L.E. Velcro and a mesh pocket for storing small items. A hydration system preparation is integrated inside and equipped with the necessary outlet. Elastic loops and webbing are provided for attaching small items and medical equipment in particular. The inside of the pouch is accessed either through the almost all-round zip or with the zip on the front.
Easy to combine with backpack or chest rig
Because the accessory pouch can be attached to combat packs, medic assault packs or chest rigs, the M.O.L.L.E. Reverse System is attached, with which the Tac Pouch can be easily threaded onto other pieces of equipment. For those who prefer to carry the pouch on its own, a shoulder strap or carrying system can be attached with an adapter.
- M.O.L.L.E. reverse system
- M.O.L.L.E. hook-and-loop inside for modular expansion
- Requires four M.O.L.L.E. loops
- Large main compartment with functional subdivision
- Hydration system preparation
- Side panels made of elastic material
- Flat mesh pockets inside
- Zipped front compartment
- Interior compartment with various different attachment options for medical equipment
- Elastic cord closure
- Access through centre zip
- Adapter for attaching a shoulder strap or carrying system
- For attachment to combat waistcoats, Medic Assault Packs or Chest Rigs
Product reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.