DescriptionThe proven Tasmanian Tiger Mission Pack MK II is now also available in the irresistible MultiCam© Black as a Limited Edition. The popular TT combat backpack with 37 liters volume offers functional partitioning through inner pockets in the back main compartment as well as long M.O.L.L.E. compatible loop straps that fully support individual gear setups and modular additions. These are also located in the front main compartment and extend the range of uses of the robust TT backpack.Read more Read less
The exterior features laser-cut M.O.L.L.E. system, contributing to the clear, uncluttered design of the TT Mission Pack. Made from rugged CORDURA 500 den, the backpack has tube or antenna ports in the main compartments and supports the use of large drinking bladders and tactical radios. A rain cover integrated in the bottom compartment reliably protects against moisture, dirt and dust, and a side zippered pocket accessible from the outside keeps documents and map material safe and always ready to hand.
The superior TT Padded Back Carrying System offers superior comfort and the supporting hip belt with removable hip wings is equipped with practical zippered pockets. The Tasmanian Tiger Mission Pack MK II is a compelling combat and mission backpack in typical TT quality, offering full modularity, powerful features and uncompromising organisation. Whether you're a civilian adventurer or a professional operator, you'll always be perfectly equipped with this TT classic.
- Tried and tested TT mission and combat backpack
- Made from robust CORDURA 500 den
- Original MultiCam© Black
- Padded back carrying system
- Hip belt with zipped pockets and removable wings
- Two large main compartments
- Sturdy handle
- Recovery handle for smooth transport of wounded
- bottom compartment with integrated rain cover
- 7-fold division by separate pockets
- Removable back plate with aluminium rail (individually shapeable)
- MOLLE system on the sides and front pocket
- MOLLE system in Laser Cut design
- MOLLE-loop in the interior for modular extensions
Benjamin-Timo H 12 December 2021
Ein toller Rucksack! Das einzige Problem, was er hat, was aber auch nicht negativ gemeint ist gegenüber dem Rucksack, dass er viele Taschen hat und man möchte dann auch viel mitnehmen und er wird ein wenig schwer am Ende, aber das liegt halt an jedem selbst. Kann diesen Rucksack nur weiter empfehlen. Show more Show less
No actionshots available yet.