TASMANIAN TIGER TT Operator Pack ZP coyote brown
Item no.: 7509.346
deliverable in 2-3 business days (International: +5 days)
DescriptionRead more Read less
Operator pack for PPE zipper system
The TT Operator Pack ZP is the most comprehensive and complex component of the new ZP series by Tasmanian Tiger. As an element of the new zipper system, it complements the TT Plate Carrier QR LC ZP as a back piece that can be packed like a backpack. Following the principle of the ZP system, the Operator Pack can be exchanged in seconds and supplemented by other modules of the series. Thus, individual packs, backpacks or bags are replaced by individually prepared ZP elements, which can be interchanged via the zipper system.
The TT Operator Pack ZP is a fully comprehensive operational (back) pack that can hold a total of 10 liters of volume. Measuring 35 x 23 x 12 cm, the Cordura 500 bag has the three compartments that can be packed according to the operation.
Flat main compartment
The flat main compartment forms the back of the pack, it has a capacity of 5 liters. The wall of the main compartment is equipped with M.O.L.L.E hook-and-loop, so that pouches and gear can be attached individually and modularly. There is also a hydration system preparation here.
Two front pockets
Two pockets sit on top of the front compartment. The lower of the two pouches holds 3 liters and closes with a two-way zipper. The upper pocket holds 2 liters; it is equipped with interchangeable magazine inserts; provided are the inserts for 3 x M4 (PMAG) magazines (72 g), 4 x pistol/ MP7 magazines (40 g), and 4 x 40 mm grenades (flashbangs) (60 g). The modular inserts can be removed and replaced, they can also be placed in the main compartment.
Both front pockets have large hook-and-loop areas for attaching markings or name tags.
If the entire pack or only parts of the pockets are to be compressed in volume, the included bungee cords with cord stoppers can be used for this purpose.
Modularity in the ZP System
In the context of the ZP series, the TT Operator Pack ZP is attached to the TT Plate Carrier QR LC ZP with the zippers on both sides. Of course, like all other parts, it can also be attached to other ballistic vests with zippers. The corresponding zippers must be of the Vislon type with a thickness of #10 and a length of 24 cm, with a distance of 25 cm between them.
The included zipper M.O.L.L.E strip also provides the ability to attach the Operater Pack to all standard plate carriers with 6 rows of M.O.L.L.E via the M.O.L.L.E system.
The tactical TT Operator Pack ZP is the comprehensive pack for quickly changing operational situations. Without complicating the gear setup with an additional carrying system, it is combined with the PPE and can be replaced at any time and depending on the operational situation by varying operational parts of the ZP series.
- Volume main compartment: 5 l, upper front pocket: 2 l, lower front pocket 3l
- Hydration system preparation
- One narrow main compartment
- Fleece strip for name tag
- Bungee cords including cord stopper for compression are removable and included
- Interchangeable magazine inserts for 3 x M4 (PMAG) magazines (72 g), 4 x pistol/ MP7 magazines (40 g), and 4 x 40 mm grenades (flashbangs) (60 g)
- M.O.L.L.E hook-and-loop inside for modular extensions
- Zipped-on M.O.L.L.E adapter for use on plate carriers with 6 M.O.L.L.E rows
- Requires six M.O.L.L.E strips horizontally
- Additional adapter for attachment to classic M.O.L.L.E strips is included
- Can be combined with TT Plate Carrier QR LC ZP as back part by side zippers (type Vislon, thickness #10, length 24 cm, distance to each other 25 cm)
- Weight of empty pack: 570 g / Weight incl. accessories: 865 g
- Cordura 500 den
- 10 l volume
- 35 x 23 x 12 cm
Volume (liters): 10 l
Dimensions: 35 x 23 x 12 cm
Material: CORDURA® 500 den
Type / Function: Duty Backpack
Product reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.