TASMANIAN TIGER TT Medic Assault Pack S ZP olive
Item no.: 7506.331
deliverable in 2-3 business days (International: +5 days)
DescriptionRead more Read less
Medical Gear in the ZP System
With the concept of making mission equipment flexible and modularly interchangeable without having to rely on cumbersome and unnecessary carrying systems or mounting methods, Tasmanian Tiger has introduced its ZP Zipper System. The TT Medic Assault Pack S ZP complements the comprehensive system with a classic Medic Assault Pack, but without the carrying system and iwith flexible mounting options instead.
Interior and attachments for medical gear
As a Medic Pack based on the model of the proven TT Medic Assault Pack S, the emergency pack with external dimensions of 35 x 23 x 8 cm and its robust Cordura 500 is in no way inferior to its godfather with a carrying system.
Numerous fastening options on the inside and a modular partitioning system make it as easy as possible to load medical emergency equipment in an organised manner. Two removable panels with length-adjustable bungee cords provide order and organisation; the panels measure 19.5 x 24 cm. In addition, a clear inner pocket marked with coloured hook-and-loop fleece is ideal for quickly sifting through medicines; small parts can be protected on the 10 x 19 x 6 cm of the pouch. Numerous loops for attachment are provided as well. A rescue blanket can be attached to the bottom of the bag and a scissor pocket is immediately accessible on the front. Two fleece areas on the front are provided for visual markings or patches.
Modular mounting options
As part of the ZP series, the low-profile emergency pack has two zips on the sides that attach it to the back of the TT Plate Carrier QR LC ZP. However, like the other parts of the ZP series, the Medic Assault Pack S ZP can be attached to all commercially available plate carriers with a zip system. The zips must be of the Vislon type in thickness #10 and length 24 cm with a spacing of 25 cm.
The Medic Pack can be attached to any plain plate carrier via the supplied zip M.O.L.L.E strips, to which 6 M.O.L.L.E rows are then required to attach the first aid bag. An additional adapter is included for attachment to classic M.O.L.L.E straps. The front and sides of the Medic Assault Pack are equipped with laser-cut M.O.L.L.E so that further equipment can be connected.
As a classic Medic Assault Pack S, the TT Medic Assault Pack S ZP complements the zip system with a fully comprehensive Medic Pack. With modular attachment options and the quick-change ZP system, the first aid bag can completely replace a Medic Backpack and prepare the plate carrier for an emergency response scenario without delay.
- Inner pocket, dimensions 10 x 19 x 6 cm
- Weight of empty pack: 510 g
- Interior layout with various different fastening options for medical equipment
- Scissor pocket
- Integrated visual marker
- Fixation possibility at the bottom, e.g. for a rescue blanket
- Two removable panels with length-adjustable bungee cords, dimensions: 19.5 x 24 cm, each 100 g
- M.O.L.L.E system in laser cut design
- M.O.L.L.E loops at the bottom
- M.O.L.L.E adapter zipped on for use on plate carriers with 6 M.O.L.L.E rows
- Requires six M.O.L.L.E-strips horizontally
- Additional adapter for attachment to classic M.O.L.L.E strips is included
- Clear inner pocket can be marked with coloured hook-and-loop
- Can be combined with TT Plate Carrier QR LC ZP as back part through side zips (type Vislon, thickness #10, length 24 cm, distance to each other 25 cm)
- Cordura 500 den
Volume (liters): 10 l
Dimensions: 35 x 23 x 12 cm
Material: CORDURA® 500 den
Type / Function: Duty Backpack
Product reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.