TASMANIAN TIGER TT Tool Pack ZP olive
Pack for Breacher Tools in the ZP Series
Complementing the Tasmanian Tiger ZP Series, the TT Tool Pack ZP is a bag for heavy equipment. Grouped around the TT Plate Carrier QR LC ZP, the ZP Series is designed for quick switching between fully loaded, mission-specific gear modules thanks to its functional zip system. The Breacher Pack, as a typical example of a bag fully loaded with specific gear that can become substantial as well as redundant in a blink of an eye of a mission, completes the system with another consistent solution.
Bag for Breacher Tools
The accessory bag, measuring 35 x 23 x 9 cm, is made of robust Cordura 500 den and is specially designed for carrying heavy breacher tools. The fold-out main compartment can hold various entry-level tools, for example a bolt cutter up to 80 cm long. Tools can be packed in the front compartment on hook-and-loop tubes; the fasteners can be removed completely when not needed. Elastic fixings on the outer sides are provided for breachpens.
Gear can be attached to the classic laser-cut M.O.L.L.E strips on the front of the pack as usual, and the three horizontal hook-and-loop strips on the top edge of the bag are also provided for adding more items. The bungee cords for side compression can be removed.
Mounting on the plate carrier
Thanks to the two zips on the sides and other modular connection options, the TT Tool Pack ZP can be attached to the TT Plate Carrier QR LC ZP as a back piece and removed just as quickly. Although the bag is designed to be attached to the zipped system of the TT Plate Carrier QR LC ZP, it can also be attached to other plate carriers or systems with zips. A zip of the Vislon type with a thickness of #10 and a length of 24 cm is required. The distance between the two zips must be 25 cm for secure fastening.
If the Tool Pack is to be attached to a plate carrier without a zip, it can be attached using the M.O.L.L.E zip strips supplied with 6 M.O.L.L.E rows per M.O.L.L.E system. An additional adapter is included for attachment to classic M.O.L.L.E tapes.
As a modular addition to the ZP system, the TT Tool Pack ZP is one of the mission-specific elements that justifies the development of the series and repays it with split-second changes in critical mission situations.
- Cordura 500 den
- 35 x 23 x 9 cm
- Elastic side compression, detachable
- Compression straps with hooks
- Main compartment for bolt cutters up to 80 cm long, folds out
- Front compartment for breaching tools of various lengths, fold-out
- Two removable, hook-in tubes for tools in the front compartment
- Elastic fixation for Breachpens on the side
- M.O.L.L.E system in laser cut design
- M.O.L.L.E adapter zipped on for use on plate carriers with 6 M.O.L.E. rows
- Requires six M.O.L.L.E strips horizontally
- Additional adapter for attachment to classic M.O.L.L.E strips is included
- Can be combined with TT Plate Carrier QR LC ZP as back part by means of side zips (type Vislon, thickness #10, length 24 cm, distance to each other 25 cm
Product reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.