DescriptionFor 2018, Tasmanian Tiger has revised and improved its First Responder MKIII. The large, well-equipped Medi backpack has removable side pockets. The left, large side pocket can be used for a hydration system. The interior of the backpack has been planned even smarter: Adjustable compartments with eleven zipped pockets guarantee the modularity of the First Responder. A panel with removable, labelled transparent pockets and with MOLLE system and elastic loops is removable. The First Responder MKIII has a variety of mounting options for all the necessary first aid equipment. The padded back carrying system helps to relieve the back and ensure the comfort that you need for longer missions. The backpack comes with a rain cover and a red cross flag that you can but don’t have to use.Read more Read less
- lid pouch inside and outside with eleven individually configured zipped pockets
- Padded Back Carrying System
- various elastic loops for securing tools and first aid equipment
- integrated red-cross flag - can also be used separately
- transparent accessory pockets for medicine or cannulas
- removable panel with MOLLE system and different attachment options and additional handle for hanging
- strong Handle
- rain cover
- hydration system compatible in the long side pocket with 6 l volume
- two detachable smaller side pockets with each 1.25 l volume
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.