TASMANIAN TIGER TT Chest Rig MKII IRR Stone Grey Olive
Item no.: 7069.332
deliverable in 2-3 business days, (International: +5 days) (available in our showroom in Berlin)
- 31 days return policy
- Free shipping from 99 €
- 10% government discount
- German military mail service
DescriptionRead more Read less
Multifunctional chest rig according to German Army standard
The Tasmanian Tiger Chest Rig MK II IRR is a light, multifunctional harness, which is equipped with 4 magazine pockets for G36 or similar rifle magazines. This version in stonegrey olive is made of European CORDURA and additional hardware, which meet the high Bundeswehr standards TL 8305-0278 and TL 8305-0281 regarding IRR camouflage (IRR 650 - 1250nm / 10 - 42%).
User-defined and application-specific
The universally usable combat rig has a fold-out pocket for body ballistics and convinces with optimal padding at all decisive load points and individual adaptability through adjustable straps. Multi-purpose pockets on the sides offer enough space for 1 litre water bottles and room for additional equipment. Thanks to the obligatory M.O.L.L.E. system, the TT Chest Rig MK II IRR can be extended to suit the specific application.
- Adjustable, padded straps
- All bags with zipper or hook-and-loop
- 2 multi-purpose pockets on the side
- Fold-out pocket for body ballistics
- From European CORDURA 700 den
- Stonegrey olive according to RAL7013
- CORDURA nylon, hook-and-loop and webbing according to TL8305-0278/I1 and TL8305-0281 IRR-safe
- IRR-safe hardware
- 4 magazine pouches G36, SIG, AUG, M4, M16, STG
- M.O.L.L.E. system for mounting additional gear
AttributesColor: Stonegrey Olive
Model: Chest Rig MKII
Material: CORDURA® 700 den IRR
Type / Function: Tactical Vest
Brand: Tasmanian Tiger
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.