TASMANIAN TIGER TT SGL Mag Pouch MP7 40R MKII IR Stone Grey Olive
Shipping and return
- 31 days return policy
- Free shipping from 99 €
- 10% government discount
- German military mail service
DescriptionRead more Read less
Universal single magazine pouch for MP7 and MP5
The Tasmanian Tiger SGL Mag Pouch MP7 40R MKII IRR is a robust single magazine pouch made of Cordura 700 den IRR for large MP7 (40 rounds) and MP5 (30 rounds) type magazines. A hook-and-loop cover secures the magazine safely. The Mag Pouch can be attached to existing gear, plate carriers or service belts by a MOLLE loop.
The Tasmanian Tiger SGL Mag Pouch MP7 40R MKII IRR in stone-grey-olive has a reduced IR signature due to the use of materials certified strictly according to Bundeswehr specifications. Starting with the CORDURA® 700 IRR, which is manufactured in Europe, the zippers and velcro materials all components have IR secure equipment according to TL8305-0278/I1 (IRR 650 - 1250nm / 10 - 42%) and TL8305-0281 (IRR 650 - 1250nm / 10 - 42%). The reconnaissance by residual light amplifiers is thus reliably counteracted.
- Tasmanian Tiger
- SGL Mag Pouch MP7 40R MKII IRR
- Stone Grey Olive
- CORDURA® 700 den IRR
- Universal single magazine pocket
- Quick access in use due to hook-and-loop cover
- Hook and loop cover
- Suitable for one MP7 magazine (40 rounds) or one MP5 magazine (30 rounds)
- M.O.L.L.E. System
- Requires a single row of M.O.L.L.E. for attachment
- IR safe
- Material according to TL 8305-0278 & TL8305-0281
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.