DescriptionThe MIG 4.0 Trousers are the latest update of the proven Carinthia cold protection pants, which can be worn in temperature ranges down to -15°C and is characterized by high thermal performance and superior robustness. The further development of these versatile trousers impresses with an optimized cut and the smart reduction of annoying outer seams. The 3D side pockets of the MIG 4.0 Trousers have been designed in such a way that holsters can be easily attached through a corresponding opening. Practical ventilation openings in the inner leg area ensure optimum ventilation. In addition, these high-performance G-LOFT trousers have a fully adjustable hip area, 2 side pockets with wind protection and a width-adjustable leg cuff with hook-and-loop fastener and press studs. All in all, Carinthia's typical functionality in combination with the highest manufacturing standards ensure an excellent balance, which guarantees you perfect flexibility even in icy temperatures.Read more Read less
- High performance G-Loft trousers of the Carinthia MIG series
- Covered accessories
- Fully adjustable elastic waist with internal cords and button closure
- Side zipper up to the thigh with wind flap & covered zip
- 2 side pockets with wind flap
- Width adjustable leg closure (hook-and-loop + push buttons)
- Compression bag included
- 2 large 3D side pockets with opening for holster fixation
- 2 ventilation openings with wind strip on the inner leg
- Reinforced hem, inner leg & knee area
- IR coating to reduce the IR signature
- Perfect in combination with the Carinthia MIG 4.0 cold protection jacket
- Operating range: Down to -15°C
- Color: Olive
PLEASE NOTE: our TACWRK BlackCard or CamoCard discounts do not apply for items by Carinthia!
Material: Insulation: G-LOFT® 100g/m², 100% Polyester Outer fabric: Gore Windstopper®, 100% Polyester, ePTFE Membrane Inner lining: 100% Polyamide
Model: MIG 4.0 Trousers
Dimensions: Pack size: 18 x 30 cm
Type / Function: Cold protection
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.