Carinthia HIG 4.0 Trousers Coyote
Item no.: MG415x
Availability: Pick an option
DescriptionThe new Carinthia HIG 4.0 Trousers are superior G-LOFT cold protection pants that are ideal for use in extreme temperatures down to -20.0°C. The 4th generation High Insulation Garment Trousers was developed in close cooperation with military special forces and was adapted to the high requirements of the different areas of application and improved accordingly. An innovative coating in combination with covered hardware components and reduced outer seams ensure a reduced IR signature. The HIG 4.0 Trousers can be ideally combined with the new Carinthia HIG 4.0 cold protection jacket and offers professional users and civilian outdoor enthusiasts superior cold protection in icy weather conditions.Read more Read less
- G-LOFT High Insulation Garment Trousers
- Covered accessories
- High cut waistband at the back
- 2-way covered side zip with wind flap
- Compression bag included
- Reduced IR signature due to new IR Camo
- Reinforced hem and knee area
- Velcro adjustable braces
- Pocket on the back with covered zipper and zipper garage
- Perfect in combination with the superior Carinthia HIG 4.0 cold weather jacket
- Operating range: Up to -20,0 °C
- Color: Coyote
PLEASE NOTE: our TACWRK BlackCard or CamoCard discounts do not apply for items by Carinthia!
Model: HIG 4.0 Trousers
Material: Insulation: G-LOFT®, 125g/m², 100% Polyester - Outer fabric: Gore Windstopper®, 100% Polyester, ePTFE Membrane - Inner lining: 100% Polyamide
Dimensions: Pack size: 18 x 31 cm
Type / Function: Cold protection
Product reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.