TASMANIAN TIGER TT First Aid Basic WP Olive
Compact first aid kit with waterproof roll closure
The TT First Aid Basic WP is a compact first aid kit in a splash-proof case and with a waterproof roll closure, specifically designed for civilian adventurers. The basic medical kit contains all the essential components a single person should carry on short hikes or spontaneous day trips.
The Tasmanian Tiger First Aid Basic WP is made from performance T-Tex Cover with taped seams and features a reliable roll closure that keeps all contents secure and waterproof. Thus, this first aid kit is particularly suitable for outdoor activities such as kayaking, rafting or canyoning. A practical loop area on the front allows the attachment of Medic and ID patches and thanks to the durable Hypalon loop on the back this First Aid Kit can be attached vertically or horizontally to belt or backpack.
- Hook-and-loop closure patch on the frontside (loop)
- Hypalone loop on reverse for vertical or horizontal attachment to your belt
- Waterproof roll-up closure
- 2x wound dressings 10 × 6 cm, sterile
- 1x medium-sized bandage pack, non-adhesive compress
- 5x plaster strip 7,2 × 2,5 cm
- 1x Leukoplast plaster roll 5 m × 1,25 cm
- 1 pair of vinyl gloves
- 1x rescue blanket 160 × 210 cm
- 1x checklist
- Waterproof, taped seams
Dimensions: 20 x 12,5 x 5 cm
Type / Function: Medic pack
Material: T-Cover Tex
Brand: Tasmanian Tiger
Model: TT First Aid Basic WP
Product reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.