Tasmanian Tiger gave its all time classic a little do-over and presents the 2018 version of the Tasmanian Tiger Dakota Rain Jacket – even better, even more tactical.
The T-Vent 3L material is highly breathable and thanks to the PU membrane perfectly waterproof. The three-layered hardshell-jacket was enhanced with non-reflective zippers and a color-matched Velcro patch. That gives the dark grey jacket a nice tactical extra, even though the colour makes it quite a nice piece of clothes for your private closet as well! The TT Dakota Rain Jacket is a lightweight and very comfortable rain jacket. The material is very flexible and it was important from the beginning that the mobility is not compromised at any point.
That’s also why the sleeves were ergonomically shaped and the chin part was equipped with soft chin protection. The hem is adjustable by an elastic string and the shoulder parts are sewn without a seam – so there won’t be any chafing even if you wear a backpack. The hood is not only adjustable, but also has a reinforced brim.
Two big side pockets as well as one Napoleon front pocket can be closed with water-repellent zips. All pockets come with a cable port as well.
- Tactical rain jacket
- Made of waterproof T-Vent 3L
- Two-way adjustable hood with reinforced brim
- Chin part with soft chin protection
- Seamless shoulder to avoid chafing
- Thermo fusion pit zips for increased ventilation
- Ergonomically shaped raglan sleeves
- Velcro-adjustable cuff tabs
- Velcro patch on left upper arm
- Water repellent two-way front zip with inner wind protection
- E/string-adjustable hem
- Napoleon pocket with thermo fusion zip
- Front pockets with water repellent thermo fusion zips
- All pockets with cable port
- Tonal TT logo print
- Regular fit