Carinthia's proven cold weather jacket of the H.igh I.nsulation G.arment series in 5-color Flecktarn camo pattern which is issued to German mountain rangers and the KSK Special Forces Command has been specifically designed for deployment scenarios at temperatures as low as -20° C. In the military version of the tried and tested HIG Jacket Carinthia intentionally dispenses with any superfluous elements and pairs superior functionality with outstanding design in a overall package that is completely convincing for professional forces who always have to call on uncompromising performance even in icy cold. The willingly reduced design of this ultra-modern and equally high-quality jacket due to its simplified cut with fewer seams favours a more intuitive handling and ensures a strictly limited susceptibility to performance-reducing defects in the field. The Carinthia HIG Jacket 5-color Flecktarn is made of windproof and waterproof GORE WINDSTOPPER material and features an integrated, fully helmet compatible hood that can be stowed away in the collar, a pulse warmer made of fleece with practical thumb holes that keep the hands warm even when wearing thin gloves and a concealed 2-way front zip with integrated flap to minimise adverse heat loss. Inside the HIG Jacket which is manufactured entirely in Europe there are two generously proportioned Napoleon pockets made of mesh fabric in which optimally soaked gloves can be dried or if necessary useful heat pads can be inserted. Thanks to the ultra warm G-LOFT Si 145g/m² filling, the current service jacket of the German armed forces guarantees optimum thermal insulation and powerful climate regulation even in extremely wet and cold weather. Carinthia's patented G-LOFT material combines the impressive benefits of natural down with the ruggedness of modern synthetic fibres in uncompromising durability. On the upper arms with German flag, service-specific hook-and-loop fields (6 x 11.5 cm) allow the attachment of rank and ID patches and pockets with concealed zippers for the secure storage of quickly accessible accessoires. This military jacket is particularly but not exclusively suitable for service use, but is also ideal for civilian users with an exquisite gear taste and the need for high-performance cold weather protection in proven Flecktarn print.
- Powerful cold protection jacket with superior functionality
- Current service jacket of German armed forces
- Deliberately reduced design limits susceptibility to performance degrading defects in the field
- Made of windproof and waterproof GORE WINDSTOPPER material
- Suitable up to temperatures of -20° C (EN342)
- Integrated hood with full helmet compatibility that can be stowed away in the collar
- Water-repellent external zippers
- Ultra warm G-LOFT Si 145g/m² filling
- Two large fleece-lined front pockets
- Napoleon pockets made of mesh material inside
- Upper arm pockets on both sides with zipper for quick access to equipment
- Pulse warmer made of fleece with practical thumb holes
- Two-way front zipper with flap to minimize heat loss
- Hook-and-loop fields for patches ( 6x 11,5 cm)
- German flag on both sides (5 x 3 cm)
- Elastic cord at the waist
- Extra narrow pack size (17 x 33 cm) suitable for every backpack
- Machine washable
- MADE IN EUROPE
- NATO Stock Number (NSN): 8415-41-000-8026
The size of the HIG Jacket 5-color Flecktarn is a little bit smaller than the civilian Carinthia jackets. Please consider this when choosing your size.
PLEASE NOTE: Discounts do not apply for items by Carinthia!