DescriptionRead more Read less
Robust cold protection jacket with reduced IR signature
The Carinthia HIG 4.0 Jacket is the first choice of all those who can't afford to be limited by extreme temperatures. The high-quality G-Loft Jacket maintains body temperature while ensuring freedom of movement and agility. Functionality and robustness set standards in the field of cold protection jackets.
HIG 4.0 - when good gets better
The grey Carinthia HIG 4.0 Jacket is the logical evolution of the HIG 3.0 series, which can not only be worn in temperature ranges down to -20°C, but also features a reduced IR signature thanks to optimized cuts, reduced outer seams and the use of special material making it even harder to be spotted by residual light amplifieres. The updates of the HIG series are a direct result of the feedback from military special units and police special forces, which have to be ready for action regardless of weather conditions.
Icy cold outside,perfect inside
The high insulation capacity of Carinthia's G-Loft filling is complemented by a windproof, water-repellent outer material with excellent breathability. The use of Gore Windstopper instead of the less breathable, waterproof Gore-Tex is due to the fact that rain is generally not expected in double-digit sub-zero temperatures. The focus is on keeping you dry even when you're going all out. Carinthia also implements its sophisticated ISO mapping technology for the first time in the 4.0 version. Different body regions are divided into heat zones according to their heat radiation characteristics and insulated accordingly. Covered hardware components such as cord stoppers and drawstrings prevent cold bridges and the triple adjustable hood can be stowed away in the collar in just a few easy steps. The grey HIG 4.0 Jacket finds an ideal complement in the Carinthia MIG 4.0 Trousers.
- HIG 4.0 Jacket
- Gore Windstopper®, polyamide, ePTFE membrane, G-LOFT®
- 0,900 kg (M)
- Hard-wearing, high-quality cold protection jacket for temperatures down to 20°C
- Highly breathable Gore Windstopper and G-Loft lining
- Excellent range of motion
- IR coating to reduce the IR signature
- Covered hardware components such as cord stoppers and pulls
- 3-way adjustable hood, stowable in collar
- Increased heat output through intelligent Carinthia ISO mapping technology
- Ventilation system and access openings on the sides
- Concealed 2-way front zipper with wind protection and chin strap
- 2 large outside pockets with zipper, lined with thermo fleece
- 1 Napoleon inner pocket
- 3 arm pockets
- 3 square velcro surfaces for classic IFF patches
- Adjustable, elastic drawstring at hem
- Carinthia compression bag included
- Made in EU
Temperature range: -20°C
Type / Function: Functional jacket, multi function, Cold weather jacket
Model: HIG 4.0 Jacket
Material: Insulation: G-LOFT®, Body 145g/m², Arms 110g/m², 100% Polyester / Outer fabric: Gore Windstopper®, 100% Polyamide, ePTFE Membrane / Inner lining: 100% Polyamide
Ken W 3 February 2022
Die Jacke erfüllt ihren Zweck als Kälteschutzjacke sehr gut! Sie hält ordentlich warm und bietet eine sehr gute Bewegungsfreiheit. Was allerdings alles andere als zufriedenstellend ist, der Reißverschluss. Musste den Verschluss beim Schneider anpassen lassen, da dieser beim öffnen stets verhakte und die Jacke sich nicht öffnen ließ. Bei einer Jacke zu diesem Preis kann und darf man besseres erwarten. Show more Show less
No actionshots available yet.