TASMANIAN TIGER TT Tac Pouch 7 IRR Stone Grey Olive
DescriptionRead more Read less
Rugged IFAK and COMM Pouch according to German TL standard
The Tasmanian Tiger Tac Pouch 7 in the IR-safe stone-grey olive series is a universal accessory pouch made of robust CORDURA 700 den and is ideal for personal equipment, first aid material and electronic accessories.
This version of the TT Tac Pouch 7 meets the high German Army standards TL 8305-0278 and TL 8305-0281 regarding IRR camouflage (IRR 650 - 1250nm / 10 - 42%).
Inside, numerous flexible equipment loops, two D-Rings and one insertion pocket made of mesh fabric ensure optimum organisation of all guided components. A practical antenna port in the lid underlines the intended use with tactical electronics such as matching GPS and radios.
The TT Tac Pouch 7 has a circumferential YKK zipper, a useful loop surface on the front, as well as additional M.O.L.L.E. loops for easy attachment of additional gear, carabiners and Grimlocs.
- Multifunctional TT accessory bag
- Numerous applications
- Authentic stone grey olive according to RAL7013
- CORDURA nylon, hook-and-loop fasteners and webbing according to TL8305-0278/I1 and TL8305-0281 IRR safe
- CORDURA material made in Europe
- IRR-safe hardware
- M.O.L.L.E. -System
- Wide opening YKK zipper
- Ideal as IFAK and COMM Pouch
- Optimal overview and superior organization
- Loop surface for ID patches and name tapes on the front
- Integrated antenna port
- Smart interior layout with loops, D-Ring and Drop-in mesh pocket
- Additional M.O.L.L.E. loops on the outside
- Requires 3 M.O.L.L.E. loops for secure attachment to other gear
AttributesColor: Stonegrey Olive
Dimensions: 27 x 20 x 4 cm
Material: CORDURA® 700 den IRR
Type / Function: Organizer, Universal pouch
Model: TAC POUCH 7
Brand: Tasmanian Tiger
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.