TASMANIAN TIGER TT Tac Pouch 4 Horizontal IRR Stone Grey Olive
Item no.: 7019.332
deliverable in 2-3 business days (International: +5 days)
- 31 days return policy
- Free shipping from 99 €
- 10% government discount
- German military mail service
DescriptionRead more Read less
IRR-safe in RAL7013
The Tasmanian Tiger Tac Pouch 4 in authentic stone grey olive according to RAL7013 is a horizontal accessory pouch made of IRR-safe CORDURA 700 den. Specially developed for backpacks, plate carriers and modular chest rigs, the multifunctional TT Tac Pouch 4 can also be used as an improvised fanny pack.
The TT Tac Pouch 4 has a wide opening YKK zipper, a useful loop surface for individual patches and name tapes and a functional interior layout that suggests its use as a stand-alone EDC organizer. Inside, a D-ring and elastic loops offer an optimal overview and superior organisation. The front is equipped with 1 x 4 M.O.L.L.E. compatible P.A.L.S. webbing and allows the attachment of additional equipment.
For the individual components of the new IR series, Tasmanian Tiger uses exclusively CORDURA nylon, hook-and-loop and webbing, which are equipped IRR-safe according to TL8305-0278/I1* and TL8305-0281**. All hardware, such as buckles, buckles and buttons, are also equipped with IRR-safe***, thus ensuring a consistent overall TT concept.
- Horizontal TT accessory pouch for personal essentials
- IRR Edition in stone grey olive
- CORDURA nylon, velcro fasteners and webbing according to TL8305-0278/I1 and TL8305-0281 IRR safe
- CORDURA material made in Europe
- Hardware IRR-safe equipped
- Made from CORDURA 700 den
- Wide opening YKK zipper
- Loop surface (10 x 2 cm) for ID patches and name tapes
- Smart interior design with D-Ring and flexible loops
- Ideal for backpacks and plate carriers
- Can also be used as an improvised fanny pack
- Requires 3 M.O.L.L.E loops for secure attachment
*(IRR 650 - 1250nm / 10 - 42%) TL for single-sided coated and rubberized fabrics for backpacks and bags - **(IRR 650 - 1250nm / 10 - 42%) TL for belts made of natural and man-made fibres - ***(IRR 650 - 1250nm / 13 - 36%)
AttributesColor: Stonegrey Olive
Dimensions: 10 x 15 x 4 cm
Material: CORDURA® 700 den IRR
Type / Function: Organizer, Universal pouch
Model: TAC POUCH 4
Brand: Tasmanian Tiger
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.