TASMANIAN TIGER TT IFAK Pouch Dual IRR stone grey olive
Quick-access IFAK Pouch
With the small IFAK Pouch Dual, Tasmanian Tiger adds a flexible equipment pouch to its first aid equipment: The small Medic Pouch measures 11 x 20 x 3.5 cm and can be attached to the M.O.L.L.E system - 4 loops are required - or to a 50 mm wide belt.
Panel for attachment
The pouch is made of robust, laminated Cordura 500 den and can be easily unfolded by releasing the hook-and-loop fastener. The first aid panel, which can be equipped on both sides, can also be pulled out quickly on both sides when the pouch is closed. The panel can be fixed on the inside with a cord and stopper so that it cannot slip out unintentionally. In the IRR version, the bag is equipped with infrared properties and is therefore ideal for tactical medic use.
- Adjustable fixation by means of elastic cord and stopper inside
- Foldable with hook-and-loop fastener
- Including back to back hook-and-loop strip for individual fastening inside
- Can also be used for 50mm belts
- Panel can be pulled out on both sides and fitted individually
- M.O.L.L.E Reverse System
- Requires four M.O.L.L.E loops
AttributesColor: Stonegrey Olive
Dimensions: 11 x 20 x 3,5 cm
Material: CORDURA® 500 den
Type / Function: Magazine pouch
Product reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.