DescriptionThe heart of the md-textil V-Belt is a 40mm to 25mm fidlock closure. Since the female fastener has a total width of 34mm and can be pulled into the pants without the usual annoying removal of the fastener. As soon as the two closure parts are brought into close proximity, the V-buckle closes itself automatically via small neodymium magnets. Unwanted opening is reliably prevented by a mechanical locking mechanism. The actual belt consists of two layers of webbing according to Bundeswehr TL 8305-0281 and has a width of 40mm. The two webbing layers including the internal stiffener are sewn together over their entire length with up to 2000 stitches. Beside the buckle a Velcro surface for ID and morale patches of 38mm x 100mm is sewn on. The adjustment takes place via the male, 40mm wide locking part. The extra length is secured with Velcro as usual with md-textil belts.Read more Read less
- Innovative belt for duty and leisure pants
- Reliable locking mechanism
- With up to 2000 stitches sewn over the entire length
- Made in Southern Germany
- Made of two layers of webbing according to Bundeswehr TL 8305-0281
- Internal stiffener
- 38 x 100mm velcro surface for ID and Morale Patches
- Complication-free draw-in
- Modern fidlock closure with neodymium magnets
- Color: Iron grey
Max D 21 January 2022
Ich bin sehr begeistert von dem Gürtel und vor allem vom Öffnen/Schließen der Schnalle. Hier wirkt alles sehr robust, präzise und wertig. Kann ich definitiv weiterempfehlen!
No actionshots available yet.