DescriptionRead more Read less
20 Liter Workout Backpack
The new Rucker 3.0 is the most comfortable rucksack ever built thanks to ergonomic lumbar support and an all-new, less abrasive fabric used on the back panel and underside of the shoulder straps - you can even wear it shirtless with no friction burn. Every Rucker now comes with a newly redesigned, wider and tougher Training Sternum Strap to better disperse heavy load.
What is Rucking?
Walking with a weighted rucksack (aka backpack). It implies action, energy, and purpose. Rucking requires strength, endurance, and character - and builds it, too.
Rucking is Cardio
Cardio for people who think running sucks. If you want to burn up to 3X as many calories as walking, ruck instead. Your heart pumps faster during a rucking workout to get oxygen rich blood throughout your body, increasing circulation.
Rucking is Simple
You wear a backpack (or better yet a rucksack), walk, it's a fitness thing. And you're already doing it. Hiking is rucking in the mountains and urban hiking is simply called rucking. Rucking exercises can be done at any weight.
Rucking is Scalable
The weight adds resistance training to your back and shoulders, your glutes and legs with every step - resulting in strength gains without the bulk. Want more? Up the weight, increase the distance, or go faster.
- Lumbar padding supports the natural curve of your back
- Hi-vis reflective stripe across the front for safety
- 4 padded handles: top, bottom, and both sides
- 3 rows of external MOLLE webbing on the front and side let you customise your ruck, like adding a Padded Hip Belt
- Frame Sheet supports the integrity of the pack as you weigh it down and allows you to carry a heavier load more comfortably
- Interior d-ring and hydration tube exit port under the top handle of the ruck
- YKK zippers with silent, glove friendly zipper pulls constructed from parachute 550 cord
- Opens flat so it's easy to pack and organise. Special Forces medical rucks share a similar design.
- Ruck Plate compatible
- Shoulder straps are extra padded to carry heavier loads more comfortably
- 4 internal pockets: 1 large mesh zippered pocket, 1 small go-to zippered pocket, 1 large elastic pocket, and the Ruck Plate pocket
- External slant pocket provides quick access to small items
- Highly water resistant aka rainproof
- Bottom grommet drain holes
- 2"x3" hook and loop on the front panel to customise with the patch of your choice
- Additional 2"x3" hook and loop patch panel on the Ruck Plate pocket
Specs + Materials
- Primary Material: 1000D CORDURA
- Back Panel & Shoulder Strap Underside Material: 210D HT (High Tenacity) CORDURA
- Lumbar Support: 10MM EVA Foam Padding
- Overall Dimensions: 11.5"W x 18"H x 5.5"D
- Ruck Plate Pocket Dimensions: 9.5"W x 11.75"H
- External Slant Pocket: 11"W x 10"H
- Internal Elastic Pocket: 11"W x 12.5"H
- Internal Mesh Pocket: 11"W x 10"H
- Internal CORDURA Pocket: 11"W x 6.5"H
- Sternum Strap: 17" - 7.5"L x 1"W
- Reflective Stripe: 300 cd/lux m²
- Ruck Plate Compatibility
The Rucker is purpose-built for weighted PT and has an elevated Ruck Plate pocket that will securely fit a 10lb, 20lb, 30lb or 45lb Ruck Plates will fit into the interior elastic pocket, but do not strap in vertically so they are better suited for upright rucking, not GORUCK Challenges (think bear crawls).
AttributesColor: Black / Red
Material: 1000D Cordura®
Volume (liters): 20
Dimensions: 29,2 x 45,7 x 13,9 cm
Type / Function: Fitness Rucksack, Daypack, Universal rucksack
Model: Rucker 3.0 20L
Product reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.