Outstanding performance of the new generation MIG 4.0
The performance-oriented Carinthia MIG 4.0 jacket was further developed in cooperation with special units, optimizing the cut and reducing the outer seams, by using special materials in order to reduce the IR signature to a minimum. The new Infrared Camo is the next step in further developing this unique jacket. High wearing comfort, robust longevity and optimal protection characterize this multifunctional jacket. The wind- and water-repellent outer material and the redesigned, adjustable in 2 directions hood makes the jacket independent from weather conditions.
Carinthia ISO Mapping Technology helps the body to build up heat where it is needed. This is achieved by a zoning of the body's regions. Each body region has a different heat radiation behavior. Carinthia ISO Mapping builds exactly on this phenomenon and divides the body into different heat zones.
- Performance-oriented multifunctional jacket in 4th generation
- Reduced IR signature due to new IR Camo
- Covered hardware components such as cord stoppers
- Lined hood, adjustable in 2 directions
- Smart ventilation openings
- 3 square Velcro areas for IFF patches
- 3 arm pockets
- 2-way front zipper with windbreak and chin band
- 2 large outside pockets, lined with thermal fleece
- 2 inner mesh pockets with zipper
- Adjustable, elastic drawcord at hem
- New collar design separated from hood
- Optimized cut
- Reduced outer seams in the chest area
- Elastic collar prevents cold air or snow from entering
- Increased thermal performance through intelligent Carinthia ISO mapping technology
- Including Carinthia compression bag
- Color: black
PLEASE NOTE: Our TACWRK BlackCard or CamoCard discounts do not apply for items by Carinthia!