Tactical equipment bag for duty and leisure
The Tasmanian Tiger Officers Bag is made of CORDURA 700 den
and holds a total volume of 58 liters with the dimensions 57 x 34 x 27 cm
. The generous main compartment takes a whopping 48 liters and is closed with a double zipper, which can be reliably locked if necessary. Even critical equipment can be transported safely. The wide-opening zipper allows easy packing of the bag and a convenient mesh compartment under the lid offers space for small-part Gear.
Intelligent side pockets
There is a side pocket on each end of the TT Officers Bag. One of these Side Pockets also features a double zipper and provides ideal space for the integrated IFAK
. The IFAK Pouch here has a total volume of 6 liters at a size of 23 x 33 x 5 cm and can be equipped individually. The other of the two side pockets is equipped with M.O.L.L.E. loop
and allows individual setups inside.
Various carrying options
Carrying handles on the sides can be tied together or stowed in the side pockets as well. The ergonomically designed, comfortably padded shoulder straps of the carrying system
are removable and can be stored in the lid of the zippered pocket. The handle for quick gripping or pulling the bag is reinforced and stable even during dynamic handling. An optional carrying strap can also be attached to a D-ring, which can be purchased separately.
- Tactical duty and travel bag
- Ergonomically shaped, padded shoulder straps
- Made of high performance CORDURA
- Detachable shoulder carrying system, shoulder straps stow in lid
- Carrying handles can be stowed in side pockets
- Lockable zipper sliders
- Mesh pocket under the lid
- Volume: main compartment 48 l, side pockets 10 l
- D-ring for optional attachment of a carrying strap (strap not included)
- Stable, reinforced handle
- Wide pocket opening for easy packing
- Integrated IFAK Pouch (size: 23 x 33 x 5 cm, weight: 195 g, volume: 6 l) in the side pocket
- Lasercut M.O.L.L.E. system