DescriptionRead more Read less
Flexible work glove with smartphone-friendly fingertips
In the technical upgrade of the Mechanix FastFit work glove, the 2nd generation primarily took smartphone usability into account. After all, nothing is more irritating than constantly taking off and putting on the gloves while working because the display doesn`t respond! Mechanix has implemented the a touch screen technology to its FastFit Gen 2 protective gloves, which abolishes the problem without compromising the safety and grip of the gloves.
Material mix for ideal usability
The base material is the TrekDry material known from Mechanix, which ensures a perfect fit and prevents sweaty hands. For easy on and off, the stretch material of the wrist is ideal. For protection and good grip and adhesion, on the other hand, the 0.6mm thick synthetic leather of the palm. Especially those who juggle a lot between work and mobile accessibility will appreciate the safe, flexible work with simultaneous flexibility in terms of display use.
- Anatomically designed two-piece palm design eliminates material bunching
- Form-fitting TrekDry® material keeps working hands cool and comfortable
- Reinforced thumb and index finger provide added durability
- Pinched fingertip construction improves fingertip strength and durability.
- High-dexterity synthetic leather infused with touchscreen technology
- Stretch-elastic cuffs create a secure fit
- Machine washable
Model: Fastfit Gen2 Woodland
Type / Function: Multipurpose gloves
Material: Palm: Synthetic leather 60% Nylon, 38% Polyurethane, 2% Carbon with inserts of 96% Polyester and 4% Spandex between the fingers / Back of hand: 96% Nylon and 4% elastane with imprint of thermoplastic rubber / Lining: 100% Polyester
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.