DescriptionRead more Read less
Working gloves for freezing temperatures
Freezing cold and working in damp, cold environments for extended periods of time can really make a job difficult. Mechanix has provided a remedy, introducing the Cold Work Original with C40 3M Thinsulate insulation.
Material combination for professional work
This inner material has heat-retaining qualities while still preventing sweaty palms. The back of the glove's hand is protected by a SoftShell that repels water and also blocks wind; neither snow, nor wind, nor rain will keep you from working!
As you would expect from Mechanix, the palm is designed to work safely: A 0.6mm thick synthetic leather brings grip and protection in equal measure. Critical points such as the thumb saddle are provided with a robust Armortex® reinforcement. Quite important these days is the new touchscreen technology of the fingertips, which allows the use of the smartphone without any issue.
For a good fit, the TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber) closure is individually adjustable.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) closure creates a secure fit to your wrist.
- Heavyweight fleece construction.
- Water-resistant SoftShell back of hand prevents the cold air from sneaking in.
- C40 3M Thinsulate Insulation traps warm air to help regulate your body temperature.
- Rugged Armortex® thumb saddle reinforcement.
- Touchscreen capable synthetic leather provides the perfect blend of dexterity and durability.
- Removable spring clip keeps your gloves organized for easy storage.
Model: COLDWORK ORIGINAL Schwarz
Material: Fleecew with C40 3M Thinsulate
Type / Function: Multipurpose gloves
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.