DescriptionRead more Read less
Whether hydration systems or Breaching Tools.
The Tasmanian Tiger Bladder Pouch Extended is more than a simple hydration bladder pouch and thanks to the tactical features can also be used ideally as practical accessory bag for Breaching Tools such as bolt cutters. The volume-adjustable hydration system bag is made of rugged CORDURA 700 den and T-Square Rip FD and is designed to hold 1-1.5 liter hydration bladders when folded.
A zipper on the bottom of the TT Bladder Pouch Extended allows the volume to be easily adjusted by unfolding the bag. So also Water bladders with a volume of up to 3 liters find space in the innovative Hydration Pouch. With 5 liters of pocket volume, tactical hardware and mission-relevant equipment can also be stowed here. Even though the Tasmanian Tiger Bladder Pouch Extended was developed specifically for use with TT plate carriers, but this can also be used in conjunction with large outdoor and touring backpacks.
- Hook-and-loop closure patch on the frontside (loop)
- Low profile
- To be used for all TT Plate Carriers
- Zippered volume for (45 x 17 x 5 cm) 3 liter bladders
- Also suitable for many tools (e.g. commercially available bolt cutters)
- M.O.L.L.E. reverse system
- Needs four M.O.L.L.E. loops
- Laser cut M.O.L.L.E. system
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.