TASMANIAN TIGER TT Tac Pouch 12 IRR Stone Grey Olive
DescriptionRead more Read less
Compact gear manager for plate carrier or cummerbund
The Tasmanian Tiger Tac Pouch 12 IRR stone grey olive is compatible with most modern plate carriers with hook and loop front flaps and many cummerbunds due to its innovative fastening system and ensures that essential equipment is always at hand.
As expected from Tasmanian Tiger, it is made of field-proven Cordura 700 den IRR. 2 x 3 vertically attached webbing loops on the front, a flexible push-through with length-adjustable shock cord on the bottom and 2 x 5 elastic equipment loops on the back make the Tac Pouch 12 versatile and individually adaptable to specific operational requirements. The circumferential YKK zipper implemented by Tasmanian Tiger allows the complete opening of the pouch and optimal access to the inner organisation system consisting of a mesh pocket with zipper, two more elastic loops and an additional D-ring.
The special feature of the IRR version of the Tac Pouch 11 is its reduced IR signature, due to the use of materials that are certified according to the strict requirements of the Bundeswehr. Starting with the CORDURA® 700 den IRR manufactured in Europe, over zippers and hook and loop materials, all components have IR secure equipment according to TL8305-0278/I1 (IRR 650 - 1250nm / 10 - 42%) and TL8305-0281 (IRR 650 - 1250nm / 10 - 42%). The reconnaissance by residual light amplifiers is thus reliably counteracted.
- Tasmanian Tiger
- Tac Pouch 12
- Stone grey olive
- Cordura 700 den IRR
- 17 x 11,5 x 5 cm
- 0,135 kg
- Gear manager pouch for direct attachment to plate carriers
- Fits most plate carriers with hook and loop front flap and cummerbunds
- 2 x 3 vertically mounted webbing loops on the front
- 2 x 5 elastic equipment loops on the back
- Flexible push-through with additional length-adjustable shock cord at the bottom
- Smooth running YKK zipper
- Internal zipped mesh pocket, elastic loops and D-ring
- IRR Edition in RAL7013
- CORDURA Material "Made in EU"
- IR-safe according to TL8305-0278/I1 und TL8305-0281
Product reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.