Woolpower Tee LITE Black
- 31 days return policy
- Free shipping from 99 €
- 10% government discount
- German military mail service
DescriptionThe Woolpower Tee LITE features lengthwise seams which are placed further back for optimal comfort. The sleeves have raglan seams to prevent rub when carrying a backpack. Longer back to prevent gaps.Read more Read less
- Woolpower LITE is a cool year-round layer that can be worn next to the skin. It keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s warm
- The fabric used in the LITE range is knitted in Norrköping and then sewn by our seamstresses in Östersund
- The seamstresses sew an entire garment from start to finish, and mark the clothes they sew with their own nametag
- No other man-made fabric has all the great qualities of wool
- We take our wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free
- The fabric doesn’t smell bad if you sweat. Wool is self-cleaning and breaks down the bad-smelling bacteria from the skin. That’s why it doesn’t need to be washed so often
- Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp
- Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway
- Woolpower clothes can be washed at 60 degrees
- Woolpower’s undergarments don’t itch and feel soft and comfortable against your skin
Woolpower LITE is their thinnest fabric. It is a cool and comfortable material that is best worn nearest the body. LITE is tight knitted and therefore cooler, even though it actually contains more wool than our undergarments made of Ullfrotté Original. LITE is good for using in slightly warmer conditions, as the fabric helps to cool down your body. But it also keeps you warm when it’s cold out.
So far, no man-made fibres have been able to replicate all the unique qualities of wool. The garment doesn’t smell bad if you sweat, for example. It also keeps you dry if you get wet as the wool can absorb up to 30 per cent of its own weight in moisture without even feeling damp. But if you really get wet, the clothes will keep you warm anyway. It’s because of a chemical process within the wool called absorption heat. Woolpower can be washed at 60 degrees.
LITE is sewn by Woolpower´s seamstresses in Östersund, but the fabric is knitted in Norrköping before that. Their seamstresses sew an entire garment from start to end and move with it between the machines. When the garment is ready, they sew their own nametag into it. That’s why you always know who has sewn your Woolpower undergarment.
Material: Merino wool 80% / Polyamide 20%
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.