Woolpower Lite Crewneck Black/Light Green
Item no.: 711100xx
Availability: Pick an option
- 31 days return policy
- Free shipping from 99 €
- 10% government discount
- German military mail service
DescriptionLengthwise seams which are placed further back for optimal comfort. The sleeves have raglan seams to prevent rub when carrying a backpack. Longer back to prevent gaps.Read more Read less
Woolpower LITE is our thinnest fabric. It is a cool and comfortable material that is best worn nearest the body. LITE is tight knitted and therefore cooler, even though it actually contains more wool than our undergarments made of Ullfrotté Original. LITE is good for using in slightly warmer conditions, as the fabric helps to cool down your body. But it also keeps you warm when it’s cold out.
- Woolpower LITE is a cool year-round layer that can be worn next to the skin. It keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s warm.
- The fabric used in the LITE range is knitted in Norrköping and then sewn by our seamstresses in Östersund.
- The seamstresses sew an entire garment from start to finish, and mark the clothes they sew with their own nametag.
- No other man-made fabric has all the great qualities of wool.
- Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
- Woolpower clothes can be washed at 60 degrees.
- Woolpower’s undergarments don’t itch and feel soft and comfortable against your skin.
- We take our wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free.
- The fabric doesn’t smell bad if you sweat. Wool is self-cleaning and breaks down the bad-smelling bacteria from the skin. That’s why it doesn’t need to be washed so often.
- Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
Model: Lite Crewneck Black/Light Green
Material: Merino wool 80% / Polyamide 20%
Type / Function: Cold weather protection
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.