Woolpower Full Zip Jacket 400 Grey
Item no.: 723410xx
Availability: Pick an option
- 31 days return policy
- Free shipping from 99 €
- 10% government discount
- German military mail service
DescriptionThe Woolpower Full Zip Jacket 400 in grey is a thick mid-layer made from our own Ullfrotté Original 400 gram fabric. It is good for colder conditions or when you don’t plan to move about too much. Underneath, wear one of our thinner undergarments, such as Woolpower LITE or Ullfrotté 200, which have been designed for wearing nearest your body. By wearing Woolpower directly against your skin you’ll benefit most from merino wool’s qualities. Full Zip Jacket 400 can also be worn as a cardigan or jacket over your normal daily clothes. The jacket is slightly longer at the back to avoid gaps and the cuffs have a useful thumbhole. It has a high, reinforced collar with the Woolpower logo knitted into the backRead more Read less
The fabric is hardwearing and made of fine merino wool, polyamide and most of all – air. The air in the fabric is really important as it insulates the heat that your body produces.
Wool is nature’s own functional fabric and so far, no man-made fibres have been able to replicate all the unique qualities of wool. The fabric doesn’t smell bad if you sweat, for example. What’s more, it keeps you dry as the wool can absorb up to 30 per cent of its own weight in moisture without even feeling damp. But if you really get wet, the jacket keeps you warm anyway. It’s because of a chemical process within the wool called absorption heat. Ullfrotté Original can be washed at 60 degrees.
The clothes are manufactured entirely in Östersund, Jämtland from the yarn to the finished product. Our seamstresses sew an entire garment from start to end and move with it between the machines. When they are done and satisfied with the result, they sew their own nametag into the garment. That’s why you always know who has sewn your Woolpower jacket.
- Ullfrotté Original 400g is a slightly thicker fabric that can be used as a warming mid layer, for example underneath a water repellent outer layer. Adjust layers based on your level of activity
- Remember that the garments are unisex. Check your sizes against our size charts
- The fabric doesn’t smell bad if you sweat. Wool is self-cleaning and breaks down the bad-smelling bacteria from the skin. That’s why it doesn’t need to be washed so often
- Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp
- Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway
- Woolpower clothes can be washed at 60 degrees
- The garments are made in Östersund, Jämtland, all the way from the yarn to the final packaged product
- The seamstresses sew an entire garment from start to finish, and mark the clothes they sew with their own nametag
- No other man-made fabric has all the great qualities of wool.
- Woolpower take their wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free
Model: Thermo-Jacket 400
Type / Function: Cold weather jacket
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.