Triple Aught Design FAST Pack Scout Multicam
- 31 days return policy
- Free shipping from 89 €
- 10% government discount
- German military mail service
Rugged construction and modular adaptability are the foundation of the Triple Aught Design FAST platform, helping you conquer the routine, the unexpected and everything in between. Combining the best of military design and mountaineering ergonomics, FAST Packs are built to be your trusted companion for adventures close to home or missions far away. The FAST Pack Scout combines the ruggedness and modularity of the TAD FAST platform with the weight and agility of a minimalist summit pack. At 15 liters in volume and 1 kilogram in weight, the Scout's agile profile and flexible storage options make it the perfect companion when you need to move fast. Compact and capable, the Scout features a full-clamshell main compartment and a versatile full-depth 3D admin pocket. Despite its sleek exterior, the Scout retains compatibility with the FAST Transporter Tails for end-user adaptability. A full-depth, inverted front pocket can stow a Transporter Tail when not needed, and allows gear segregation and swift access. Internally, an integrated mesh hydration sleeve and a full-height zippered mesh pocket provide flexible storage options for daily carry gear.Read more Read less
- Made of MIL-SPEC Invista™ Cordura® fabric, a high tensile strength composite nylon thread and webbing that’s nearly impossible to rip or tear. Hypalon, the same material found on Zodiac boats, was used to reinforce critical stress points on the pack, such as the handle, shoulder strap connection points, and top exit port for the hydration tube.
- Made with a unique high pressure nitrogen gas solution process, aerated closed cell foam padding aids in superior shock protection and comfort. Polyester and nylon mesh aid in ventilation on the shoulder straps and back panel of the pack. The mesh also creates a softer surface to decrease wear and tear on your apparel. Engineered suspension geometry and a HDPE framesheet enable the pack to ride higher on your back. Load lifters allow the load to be pulled into the body for maximum comfort.
- The sleek exterior is compatible with our FAST Transporter Tails, supporting additional storage and compression, as well as providing an optional PALS platform. Internal hanger tabs allow for the attachment of additional accessories such as our Control Panel 1. The Scout includes a removable 1" stability belt.
- Full length front 3D pocket with admin and D ring tether
- Full length inverted front pocket w/ Velcro closure
- Full clamshell main compartment
- Hydration sleeve w/ mesh retention pocket
- Full length pleated mesh internal zippered pocket
- 1000 denier CORDURA® nylon
- 500 denier CORDURA® nylon
- Evazote® Closed Cell Cross-Linked Ethylene Copolymer Foam
- DRI-LEX® Aerospacer Moisture Management Mesh
- Hypalon Synthetic Rubber Reinforcements
- HDPE Frame Sheet
- Velcro ® panel for Ranger Eye at hip
- Elastic Retainer Straps
Zippers & Hardware:
- YKK® #8 and #10 Nylon Coil Reverse Zippers with Paracord Zipper Pulls
- ITW GhillieTEX ™ Web Dominators to Secure Webbing
- ITW GhillieTEX™ Looploc anchor points
- ITW GhillieTEX™ SR Ladderloc buckles
- ITW GhillieTEX™ Cordlocs, Ladderlocs, Tri-Glides, and other hardware.
- MADE IN THE USA
- DO NOT machine wash or machine dry. This will severely affect the material properties, and may cause delamination.
- Do not use bleach, solvents or other harsh chemicals
- Use mild soap and water to wash
- Rub with a soft cloth or sponge
- Rinse with fresh water
- Hang to dry
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.