Triple Aught Design Azimuth Pack Brindle
Item no.: T00840000320000000
deliverable in 2-3 business days, (International: +5 days) (available in our showroom in Berlin)
- 31 days return policy
- Free shipping from 99 €
- 10% government discount
- German military mail service
On any bearing, the Azimuth Pack’s unique design, light weight, versatility, and packability make it a formidable companion to your regular kit. Designed to stow away on all your adventures, the Azimuth is built to function as a quick reaction accessory when you need to carry the bare essentials.Read more Read less
- Easy Access: Primarily loaded via the large, water resistant zipper at the top of the pack, the Azimuth Pack also has zippers running along both sides of the front panel. One zipper leads to the main compartment, allowing the user to quickly and easily access items at any layer of the pack, and the other zipper leads to a separate, flat storage compartment that keeps small items readily accessible.
- Internal Organization: Two Helix (HX) attachment points inside of the Azimuth Pack allow the user to attach Transport Cubes, select Control Panels, or any other compatible storage system securely inside the pack. An internal mesh pocket keeps small items accessible at the top of the pack, and also acts as the carrying pouch when stowing the Azimuth for transport.
- External Organization: The Azimuth Pack has two quickly accessible external side pockets with attachment loops to help retain essential tools such as a water bottle, compass, GPS, or map. These pockets are ported to allow small debris or loose liquid to escape.
- Capable Companion: Unstructured and minimalist, the Azimuth can be packed into its own internal mesh pocket, rolled up, or packed flat. Made in the USA from premium lightweight and durable weather-resistant materials, the Azimuth packs features above its weight class into a package you'll forget is there until you need it.
- Hydration Compatible: A hydration bladder attachment strap rests inside the top of the Azimuth Pack to allow common sizes and shapes of hydrations bladders to be suspended. The top of the pack is ported to allow hydration hoses to be routed to either shoulder strap. Both straps contain a small elastic loop to secure the hose to the strap.
- Top main access with vertical compression
- Front main "duffle style" access
- Front dedicated storage w/ key loop
- Internal pocket doubling as self storage
- Two side pockets with daisy chain tether point
- Hydration hanger
- Helix attachment points inside
Zippers & Hardware
- Uretek #5 reverse zippers
- ITW Classic SR Buckles and triglides
- Duraflex Tensionlocks and Sternum clips
TSA Carry On Compliant
Made in the USA
AttributesColor: Black - White
Model: Azimuth Pack
Weight: 2,04 kg
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.