Thyrm SwitchBack S Backup Black
Item no.: SB002U
deliverable in 2-3 business days, (International: +5 days) (available in our showroom in Berlin)
- 31 days return policy
- Free shipping from 99 €
- 10% government discount
- German military mail service
DescriptionThe Thyrm SwitchBack S Backup Flashlight Ring turns your Surefire compact flashlight into a flexible tactical tool.Read more Read less
Thyrm improved on their original design to fit the latest “EDC” models while remaining compatible with most Surefire E-Series legacy Backup flashlights.
The SwitchBack S Backup Flashlight Ring enhances your compact flashlight, optimizing ergonomics for searching and shooting.
- Securely mounts between the tailcap and body of the flashlight
- Rigid retention ring helps reliably deploy and index flashlight from both pockets and pouches
- Shoot using a natural two-handed grip (the SwitchBack Technique)
- Employ all traditional low-light techniques such as Neck Index, Modified FBI, and Harries
- Positively retain the light when drawing a firearm, reloading, and malfunction clearance
- Designed in collaboration with Chris Costa, Costa Ludus
Note that the E1B- Backup MaxVision comes with a shorter tail cap so that this flashlight cannot be activated with the knuckle in the SwitchBack Technique. Instead, users turn the light on with a finger, then can modify the position of the light using the SwitchBack.
The SwitchBack S Backup is not compatible with lights larger than 0.830 inches (2.1082 cm) in diameter.
Designed and manufactured in the USA.
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.