Tasmanian Tiger's waterproof and breathable three-layer jacket made from the established and well-known T-Vent 3L has received a tactical update in 2018 which makes this classic even better. The non-reflecting zippers and a colour-adjusted fleece Velcro for rank badges are only two of the many new features that were added to the Dakota Jacket MK II.
A new feature was added to enhance the fabric of the durable rain jacket: Ist high-performance PU membrane is now supplemented by an elastic outer fabric which offers increased freedom of movement. In combination with the ergonomically shaped regular sleeves, this results in your maximum wearing comfort and unrestricted freedom of movement.
FIT AND EXTRAS:
The hood of the jacket is adjustable on both sides and ensures that head and face are protected from the rain. The chin area is raised to maximize rain protection. For a small special detail, Tasmanian Tiger has built in a soft chin guard, so the raised chin area is not in your way. The shoulder sections of the Dakota MKII are seamless; this prevents friction or uncomfortable wear when the jacket is worn with a backpack.
Furthermore, Tasmanian Tiger has paid special attention to improving the zippers: The long front zipper, for example, is a two-way zipper that is water-repellent and has an underlayer; absolutely no water can enter here. All other zippers such as the forearm zippers and the zippers on the Napoleon and mesh pockets are water-repellent and are sealed in a thermofusion process. The forearm zippers provide additional ventilation if you need it, and all pockets have cable outlets.
The cuffs can be adjusted with adjustable velcro closures, and the hem can be tightened with an elastic cord to prevent water from entering the hem and sleeves.
The Dakota Rain Jacket has a regular fit and therefore fits in the well known and proven sizes. Discreetly, the Tasmanian Tiger logo is sitting on the front of the jacket.
- Tactical rain jacket
- Made of waterproof T-Vent 3L
- Two-way adjustable hood with reinforced brim
- Chin part with soft chin protection
- Seamless shoulder to avoid chafing
- Thermo fusion pit zips for increased ventilation
- Ergonomically shaped raglan sleeves
- Velcro-adjustable cuff tabs
- Velcro patch on left upper arm
- Water repellent two-way front zip with inner wind protection
- E/string-adjustable hem
- Napoleon pocket with thermo fusion zip
- Front pockets with water repellent thermo fusion zips
- All pockets with cable port
- Low profile TT logo print
- Regular fit