The UF PRO AcE Winter Combat Shirt is the ideal choice for alpine operations and extreme cold environments and provides optimal wearing comfort, convincing warmth and highest functionality.
The AcE Winter Combat Shirt has a complex hybrid structure that protects you from the elements. Designed for intensive activities in extremely cold weather conditions, the construction used allows the body to remain at an appropriate, constant temperature without critical cooling or overheating. The sleeves are equipped with high-performance G-LOFT insulation, which remains consistently light and absolutely breathable even when wet.
Integrated air/pac inserts for shoulders and upper back provide added comfort and reliable protection. Closing the ventilation openings allows the innovative air/pac inserts to safely enclose air and provide complementary insulation. For the Winter Combat Shirt, UF PRO uses the so-called 37.5 fibre technology, which reliably removes sweat, allows it to evaporate and, in the final step, releases it into the air. Front and side zippers allow completely individual air circulation between the individual insulation layers. The air supply in the area of the upper body can thus be specially regulated. The Winter Combat Shirt can be worn as a stand-alone shirt, but is also ideal in combination with other equipment components such as plate carriers, backpacks or additional hard shell and cold protection jackets.
An angled front zipper improves compatibility with additional textiles. In combination with other layers of clothing, this angle ensures that the zippers of the garments do not overlap, creating unpleasant pressure points on the neck. The eight millimetre thick air/pac fabric inserts form a functional cushion and help to distribute the weight of ballistic body armor or heavy backpacks optimally.
The elbow area has been reinforced with CORDURA
, which guarantees perfect robustness and durability for this area. The breathable outer layer of the AcE Winter Combat Shirt is windproof and water repellent, protecting you from critical overheating while protecting you from snow, light rain and wind. Both pulse warmers have practical openings that allow unrestricted view of the watch or GPS at all times. The collar width can be easily adjusted to prevent wind, snow and moisture from finding their way inside.
- Innovative Combat Shirt for alpine operations and extreme cold environments
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable face fabric
- Side ventilation openings
- High-performance thermal-insulated sleeves
- Angle zipper for reducing pressure points when wearing additional layers of clothing
- Openings on wrist-warmers permit a clear view of your chronometer
reinforcements in the elbows
- Collar width adjuster
- Excellent body vapour management via inner sleeve 37.5 Merino/polyester material plus comfortable - microfleece in the front and back
- UF PRO air/pac inserts in the shoulder and upper back for additional thermal insulation and weight distribution when carrying heavy armour or backpack
- Made in Europe
- Color: Steel Grey