The UF PRO AcE Winter Combat Shirt in Navy has a complex hybrid structure. The ensures optimum temperatures while protecting against the elements. The arms are the most exposed parts of the torso - that's why the sleeves of the AcE Winter Combat shirt are equipped with high-performance G-Loft insulated boot. Lightweight and breathable, G-Loft also works when it gets wet. Built-in air / pac inserts for the shoulders and upper back offer extra comfort and protection. Closing the ventilation holes of the AcE Winter Combat shirt allows the air / pac® bays to trap air and provide extra insulation. The breathable outer layer of the AcE Winter Combat shirt is windproof and water-repellent. Front and side zippers make it possible to control the air circulation between the insulating layers. An angled front zipper enhances the compatibility of the AcE Winter Combat shirt with extra layers of clothing. The angle ensures that the zippers of the garments do not overlap, so that no pressure points on the neck arise. The AcE Winter Combat Shirt utilizes 37.5 fiber technology to wick away sweat from the body, allowing it to evaporate and then release it into the air. Compared to conventional cotton, 37.5 fiber technology is 800 times more effective at evaporating perspiration.
The AcE Winter Combat Shirt can be worn either standalone or with other equipment such as plate carriers, rucksacks or even additional hardshell and cold weather jackets. 8 mm thick air/pac fabric inserts form a cushion, helping to distribute the weight of personal ballistic protective equipment or heavy backpacks. This makes work much easier under load.
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable face fabric
- High-performance thermal-insulated sleeves
- Excellent body vapour management via inner sleeve 37.5 Merino/polyester material plus comfortable - microfleece in the front and back
- UF PRO air/pac inserts in the shoulder and upper back for additional thermal insulation and weight distribution when carrying heavy armour or backpack
- Angle zipper for reducing pressure points when wearing additional layers of clothing
- Openings on wrist-warmers permit a clear view of your chronometer
reinforcements in the elbows
- Collar width adjuster
- Side ventilation openings
- Made in Europe
- Color: Navy