Triple Aught Design Huntsman 200 Henley Heather Grey
Item no.: T00361
Availability: Pick an option
- 31 days return policy
- Free shipping from 99 €
- 10% government discount
- German military mail service
DescriptionThe henley is an established classic, relied upon for decades by strong, mentally unshakable men who lived and thrived in times of uncertainty. Tried and true, this style is a testament to the need for adaptable staples that move seamlessly with the body and blend well in any environment. The TAD Huntsman 200 Henley was built to satisfy these needs and capture the driven, unbreakable spirit of industrious men through the ages in an accessible everyday essential.Read more Read less
A casual base layer with the edge of performance level Merino, TAD sets out to update the henley’s innate style and versatility with their own technical flair. In the Huntsman 200 Henley, Canadian tape slotted buttons along the neck opening add modern character and refinement, while flatlock seams and single panel underarm construction provide both understated style and uninhibited range of motion.
Triple Aught Design named this henley in the image of the aspiring hunter, with the knowledge that modern day hunting doesn’t always take place in the woods. The thrill of the chase and the lure of tracking and acquiring an elusive target are present in everyday life, leading us from the city to the wilderness and back again. To succeed, you need a solid base layer with a polished, multifaceted style that can handle it all.
- Naturally Adaptive: Merino has a unique ability to regulate body temperature. During exertion or warm weather, it wicks away moisture from your body and releases it on the surface. This evaporation mechanism has a cooling effect, enhancing comfort while keeping you dry. To help you stay warm in cold weather, the air pockets in the Merino fiber trap body heat to provide insulation.
- Extended Use Tested: Merino has a high warmth-to-weight ratio, making it packable and unobtrusive when moving light and fast. It also does not retain odors, giving you more uses between laundering than other fabrics. Unlike synthetics which can trap odor despite washing, Merino readily sheds odor when laundered.
- Easy Layering: A midweight knit of 200 grams/meter allows for easy layering and the low standup collar protects your neck, yet is minimal enough to layer under other pieces without bulk.
- Made for Motion: Raglan sleeves and a single underarm panel provide unrestricted freedom of movement.
The Huntsman is made with MAPP, the Merino Advanced Performance Program, ensuring it is created exclusively using high quality New Zealand wool. This season you will notice an extra layer of fabric covering the inside seams of the collar. The result is a cleaner, more tailored look when the half-zip is left open.
- New Zealand Merino Wool is MAPP Certified
- Raglan Sleeves
- Slight Drop Tail
- Tuckable Length
- Thumbhole Cuff Integrated into the Seam
- Single Underarm Panels
- Low Standup Collar
Model: Huntsman 200 Henley
Material composition: Upper material: 93% Wool, 7% Spandex
Type / Function: Cold weather protection, Combat sweater, Casual sweater
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.