Triple Aught Design FAST Pack EDC Multicam Black
Shipping and return
- 31 days return policy
- Free shipping from 99 €
- 10% government discount
- German military mail service
DescriptionRuggedized construction and modular adaptability are the foundation of our FAST platform, helping you conquer the routine, the unexpected and everything in between. Combining the best of military design and mountaineering ergonomics, the FAST Pack EDC is built to be your trusted companion for adventures close to home or missions far away.Read more Read less
The latest generation FAST Pack EDC has been re-engineered from the ground up to rapidly adapt to changing mission profiles and carry you through the challenges ahead. Integrated storage solutions combined with a full-zip, clamshell opening allows you to access and adapt your loadout as necessary, while re-engineered suspension keeps you focused on the task at hand. PALS webbing and internal anchor points let you reconfigure the EDC to your exact requirements using our Control Panel, Transporter Tail, or range of pouches. A secure roll-top closure provides easy access to the weather-resistant secondary compartment for critical electronics and documents, giving you peace of mind in adverse conditions. There is no telling where the day will take you, but with the FAST Pack EDC you will have the platform you need to prevail.
- With enough space for multi-day loadouts, the cavernous main compartment has a full-zip, clamshell opening so you can easily see, load, and organize all your gear. Internal zippered mesh pockets keep smaller items accessible while anchor points let you secure bulky or heavy items and compartmentalize your kit.
- External pockets on each sidewall provide expandable, quick-access storage capable of fitting canteens or optics. Hidden zippered Flashlight Caves provide immediate drop access to key equipment without pack removal and feature D-Rings for securing items with dummycord or gear retractors.
- A stealthy, flush-mounted roll-top pocket provides protected, weather-resistant storage for flat items such as laptops, tablets, and maps. Accessed separately from the main compartment, this ensures easy access at checkpoints and provides protection for critical gear.
- Strategically placed Pouch Attachment Ladder System (PALS) webbing is compatible with Modular Lightweight Load-Carrying Equipment (MOLLE) accessories so that you can customize the layout of your gear to suit your changing needs. Two-inch webbing underneath portions of the PALS webbing lets you attach wider items, such as Tek-Lok™ equipped sheaths and holsters.
- Anchor points on the exterior and interior of the pack enable you to continually adapt and evolve the pack configuration to your changing needs. Use our Control Panel to create mission-specific loadouts and interchange them easily, or attach our Transporter Tail internally to secure heavy items such as water bladders or ammunition against the frame for support.
- A lightweight attachment system along the handle provides an easy way to attach bulky items such as a rope or jacket to the top of your pack for easy access. Incorporating 8 feet of removable paracord, it's also usable for other purposes in an emergency.
- Removable compression straps at the base secure odd-sized items.
- The TAD Gear signature Transporter Tail can be used to hold odd-sized items like a helmet or linear items like rifles and fishing rods.
- Efficient suspension geometry, internally reinforced shoulder straps, and rigid frame sheets position the EDC high on your back and center the load above your pelvis to keep you agile. Breathable mesh on the shoulder straps and back panel provides ventilation and creates a softer surface to decrease wear and tear on your apparel.
- Made of genuine MIL-SPEC Invista™ Cordura® fabric, a high tensile strength composite nylon thread and webbing that’s resistant to abrasion, puncture and tears. Hypalon, the same material found on Zodiac boats, reinforces critical stress points on the pack, including the handle, shoulder strap connection points, and top exit port for hydration tubes.
- 1000 and 500 Denier Invista™ Cordura® Fabric
- Evazote® Closed Cell Cross-Linked Ethylene Copolymer Foam
- DRI-LEX® Aerospacer Moisture Management Mesh
- Hypalon Synthetic Rubber Reinforcements
- HDPE Frame Sheet
- Velcro® Front Panel for Morale Patches or Unit Identification
- Elastic Retainer Straps
- Top Front Zippered Admin Pocket with Accessory Slots
- Two Internal Zippered Mesh Pockets
- Two External Zippered Side Pockets with Hidden Flashlight Caves
- YKK® #8 and #10 Nylon Coil Reverse Zippers with Paracord Zipper Pulls
- ITW GhillieTEX™ Web Dominators to Secure Webbing
- ITW GhillieTEX™ Looploc anchor points
- ITW GhillieTEX™ SR Ladderloc buckles
- ITW GhillieTEX™ Cordlocs, Ladderlocs, Tri-Glides, and other hardware.
- Made in the USA
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.