Dimensions: 360 x 155 x 110 cm
Pack size: 50 x Ø 19cm
Material: Material 1: 30 den Nylon 6.6 Ripstop250T Si / Material 2: 30 den Nylon Ripstop 245T WR / Material Bottom: 70 den Nylon Taffeta 190T PU
Weight: 2,30 kg
Tatonka Kiruna Tent Green
Item no.: 2600.070
deliverable in 2-3 business days (International: +5 days)
incl. 19% VAT, plus Shipping costs
Shipping and return
- 31 days return policy
- Free shipping from 99 €
- 10% government discount
- German military mail service
DescriptionRead more Read less
The "outdoor" magazine test winner
The light and ultra-compact 2-person tent from the Tatonka Expert series is a modern tunnel tent with a front entrance and small vestibule, which is not only highly robust.
Lightweight materials and optimized cut
The Tatonka Kiruna is securely erected with two pole arches, while the optimized tent cut with the shortened rear pole arch contributes to a significant weight saving. The outer tent is made of tear-resistant, 5-ply silicone-coated Nylon 6.6 ripstop fabric, and the waterproof bottom is made of PU-coated nylon with a water column of 10,000 mm, providing optimum protection from moisture from below.
Uncomplicated set up
The inner and outer tent of the Kirunas are coupled together and are simply set up together. When the tent is taken down in the rain, the inner tent can be unhooked and stowed separately and dry.
The Tatonka Kiruna is a powerful all-rounder that will make you feel at home on any trekking tour, no matter how adventurous.
- Compact tunnel tent with two poles
- Shortened back tent pole
- Front entrance into the vestibule
- Two large closable air vents, which can both be operated from the interior
- Reflecting guy line
- Practical storage loop for guy lines
- Reinforced tension points with webbing loops
- Entrance into the inner tent with closable mosquito window
- Two interior side insert pockets beside the entrance
- Easy-to-reach insert pocket at the foot end
- Clothes line in the inner tent
- Air vent in the inner tent
- Size adjustable strap loops
- Includes storage bags for tent and poles
- Ultra Light poles
Details in nubers:
- 2 poles
- 9 loops
- 10 fixation points
- 6 storm rope
- 16 pins
Customer reviewsNo product reviews available.
No actionshots available yet.